• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
I'd be trying to find a place for Will Slipper he has been great this year along with young Brothers star Harry Wilson. Some of the Aus u20's players who have been away would be in the mix but fair play we haven't seen too much of them. I am also a massive fan of big Zach Moi Moi from Bond. Good looking side though

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Having a little play around at work and have picked the best Premier Grade XV that we could trot out if everyone was fit and available to show off our comp. let me know your thoughts as to who I have missed. Only rule was no current super rugby contracted players (Still included Quade in that criteria)

1. Feao Fotuaika (Souths)
2. Moli Sooaemalelagi (Sunnybank)
3. Salesi Manu (Bond)
4. Keiran Van Brecht (Bond)
5. Nathan Den Hoedt (Sunnybank)
6. Jeremiah Lynch (Wests)
7. Luke Beauchamp (Brothers)
8. Tai Ford (Bond)
9. Scott Gale (University)
10. James Dalgleish (University)
11. Veresa Mataitini (Norths)
12. Con Foley (University)
13. Connor Chittenden (Norths)
14. Emori Waqavulagi (Souths)
15. Albert Nikoro (GPS)
RESERVES
16. Alex Casey (Souths)
17. Eddie Aholelei (Bond)
18. Fred Burke (GPS)
19. Michael Richards (GPS)
20. Dillon Wihongi (Wests)
21. Liam Dillon (Wests)
22. Nick Jooste (Norths)
23. Tautalatasi Tasi (Souths)

You're allergic to the Tigers?

BORED

Herbert Moran (7)
I agree

I would have Matt Gordon from Easts in there as the 12 or 13.

Has had a great year for the tigers

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
I'd rather have Gordon than Foley @#12 in my side.

He's strong and the left foot kicking option is very handy.

As for other Tigers who might feature would be their two Fijians.

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
I see some of the other clubs have named their returning u20 players in the run on teams for Saturday but not one of the Brothers u20 players have been named. For a club fighting to avoid the wooden spoon, I am shaking my head.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
I see some of the other clubs have named their returning u20 players in the run on teams for Saturday but not one of the Brothers u20 players have been named. For a club fighting to avoid the wooden spoon, I am shaking my head.

Perhaps they are playing colts?

TJP

Allen Oxlade (6)
Can anybody confirm the ban that Jack Farrell got? He was heard on the refs mike calling the ref a cheat in the game against Brothers. I heard that he got 15 weeks but I simply can’t believe that

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
His actions were awful and if it was a 15 week suspension he very much deserves every week. There is no place for that behavior in our game. Officials have a hard enough job as it is.

warhorse

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Can anybody confirm the ban that Jack Farrell got? He was heard on the refs mike calling the ref a cheat in the game against Brothers. I heard that he got 15 weeks but I simply can’t believe that
The judiciary hasn't met. It will meet on Monday. Let's leave it to the judiciary and not the keyboard warriors on this site.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Serge

Larry Dwyer (12)
Having a little play around at work and have picked the best Premier Grade XV that we could trot out if everyone was fit and available to show off our comp. let me know your thoughts as to who I have missed. Only rule was no current super rugby contracted players (Still included Quade in that criteria)

1. Feao Fotuaika (Souths)
2. Moli Sooaemalelagi (Sunnybank)
3. Salesi Manu (Bond)
4. Keiran Van Brecht (Bond)
5. Nathan Den Hoedt (Sunnybank)
6. Jeremiah Lynch (Wests)
7. Luke Beauchamp (Brothers)
8. Tai Ford (Bond)
9. Scott Gale (University)
10. James Dalgleish (University)
11. Veresa Mataitini (Norths)
12. Con Foley (University)
13. Connor Chittenden (Norths)
14. Emori Waqavulagi (Souths)
15. Albert Nikoro (GPS)
RESERVES
16. Alex Casey (Souths)
17. Eddie Aholelei (Bond)
18. Fred Burke (GPS)
19. Michael Richards (GPS)
20. Dillon Wihongi (Wests)
21. Liam Dillon (Wests)
22. Nick Jooste (Norths)
23. Tautalatasi Tasi (Souths)

I would rate Matt Gicquel from GPS as the form No 7 of the Premier competition, and by a fair margin.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Went to Sunnybank/Easts game for a look yesterday, a pretty enjoyable game of rugby. Easts were certainly better team for most of match, though S'bank looked pretty reasonable for a time. As a neutral I came away thinking it was well worth the time, though why some in the crowd seemed so happy , clapping and laughing,when there seemed to be fairly serious injury in a pretty solid tackle is beyond me. The S'bank player that was YCed for the tackle I though a little unlucky as both players seemed to just be upright as they came into contact, so causing the injury.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
The judiciary hasn't met. It will meet on Monday. Let's leave it to the judiciary and not the keyboard warriors on this site.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What was the outcome of the hearing?

Why aren't the findings of QPR judiciary hearings made public? I think the supporters of the competition deserve to know the outcomes and they serve as a deterrent for the players. They set the standard of behaviour for the competition.

Reactions: vac

TJP

Allen Oxlade (6)

Why aren't the findings of QPR judiciary hearings made public? I think the supporters of the competition deserve to know the outcomes and they serve as a deterrent for the players. They set the standard of behaviour for the competition.
He got a 4 week suspension.I reckon he’s pretty lucky with that.

new recruit_ brisbane

Jimmy Flynn (14)

Because from my experience they are not consistent at all.... and sometimes laughable... But that's just my experience and opinion

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Just saw a Facebook post from the boys at pillar & post podcast that Karmichael Hunt has been spotted at Souths Magpie training and may make his debut this weekend?

I thought he played for Norths?

Status
Not open for further replies.