• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2022

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
I like Mowen's choice for opposition players to watch - Morrey and Richards. Two players who have comparable builds and playing styles to the man himself!

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
I remember Jordan Carriera - Ipswich Grammar 2018 if memory serves. Had speed and moves as an outside back and at the time I thought he probably didn't get the attention he maybe should have got against guys like Jangala Bennet , and then Glenn Vahiu , Jack Bowyer, and Dion Samuela on a level down. (Jangala was definitely the hype) Probably didn't help being on a pretty uneventful team that didn't win too many games but that didn't stop some ( or one ) of the names mentioned above. Hell... even Josh Flook wasn't regarded as highly as these guys at the time (was by me however) and then surpassed all of them with a helluva first year in Club.

Anyway good for Jordan Carriera and am interested to see he has Ben Mowen's endorsement. Look forward to seeing him have a run.

Happyman

Ted Thorn (20)
I remember Jordan Carriera - Ipswich Grammar 2018 if memory serves. Had speed and moves as an outside back and at the time I thought he probably didn't get the attention he maybe should have got against guys like Jangala Bennet , and then Glenn Vahiu , Jack Bowyer, and Dion Samuela on a level down. (Jangala was definitely the hype) Probably didn't help being on a pretty uneventful team that didn't win too many games but that didn't stop some ( or one ) of the names mentioned above. Hell... even Josh Flook wasn't regarded as highly as these guys at the time (was by me however) and then surpassed all of them with a helluva first year in Club.

Anyway good for Jordan Carriera and am interested to see he has Ben Mowen's endorsement. Look forward to seeing him have a run.
Good player had a terrible injury playing in the Grand Final for Souths Colts a few years ago.
Good to see him back.

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Did many clubs get hit by ASADA last night at training? I know Brothers did.

Apparently a few players running for their cars when they rocked up. Some of the young fellas must have really got stuck in over the Easter bender...

Last edited:
D

DELETE ACCOUNT

Did many clubs did hit by ASADA last night at training? I know Brothers did.

Apparently a few players running for their cars when they rocked up. Some of the young fellas must have really got stuck in over the Easter bender...
Chat amongst some players is that there are 2 guys very worried about their tests from last night.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Watch Matthew McConaughey's Wolf of Wall Street Banker Shaman Get a  Chest-Thumping Techno Remix | GQ

Last edited:

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Did many clubs get hit by ASADA last night at training? I know Brothers did.

I'll answer my own question - heard GPS was done on Thursday before the Easter break

Must be a blitz before Round 1.

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

I'll answer my own question - heard GPS was done on Thursday before the Easter break

Must be a blitz before Round 1.
More like ASADA trying to show they are fair and all encompassing across the whole sport landscape.

Think it is a token show with the hope to show they are still around.

If they were serious they would test every club every week even if it was only a few players randomly.

Happyman

Ted Thorn (20)
More like ASADA trying to show they are fair and all encompassing across the whole sport landscape.

Think it is a token show with the hope to show they are still around.

If they were serious they would test every club every week even if it was only a few players randomly.
They often hit the Acadamy boys to make sure they are on the straight and narrow.
In game days they then get one of them and a club player.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
All Sports take official stands on Drugs as being counter to their values whether they be performance enhancing or recreational . I think it is fair to say that a number of Coaches and Administrators in any Sport would do recreational drugs with a percentage of these having what is more than occasional usage. If it is around a Sport it is around it at all levels. It seems pretty unfair to only hold players accountable to uphold the standards and values of a Sport when everyone within the common endeavour isn't held to the same standard

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

Not long now !!!!!

1650498446504.png

Souths, UQ, GPS and Sunnybank for an upset for my picks.

Serge Blanco

Allen Oxlade (6)

Ultimate club rugby guide: Colts Premier, women players to Watch in 2022​

Here’s 50 Players to Watch in Premier, women’s and colts 1 rugby this season. This is your ultimate club rugby guide to 2022.

Andrew Dawson and Nick Tucker

15 min read
April 21, 2022 - 12:00AM
Quest Newspapers

0 comments

Who will win the Premier Rugby this season? Pic Brendan Hertel.

Local sport

Don't miss out on the headlines from Local sport. Followed categories will be added to My News.
Follow
Who will be the key players of 2022 in the club rugby season which starts on Saturday?
Today we present the names of 50 players from the Premier Rugby, women’s and colts one competitions who are set to feature strongly for their sides.
They are the Players to Watch in what looms as another bumper season for the code.
And don’t forget, the www.couriermail.com.au will again be providing weekend coverage of colts 1 matches.
RELATED LINKS
REMEMBERING THE 2021 GRAND FINALS
IS MICK HEENAN THE BEST SPORTING COACH IN AUSTRALIA?
WESTS
Premier rugby

FROM OUR PARTNERS
offnet.svg

Piers is back. Piers Morgan Uncensored starts Tues 26 April 9pm AEST, Sky News.

Club: Wests
Captain: Latu Talakai
Rookie on the rise:
There’s a few coming through the system. Tim Faingaanuku is one I rate big time. He’s had a really good off season and has impressed the boys so he’s definitely the one to watch out for.
Underrated: Last season we saw Ethan Dobbins. I reckon he’s pretty underrated. He’s massive for us. So if he can carry on his form from last season, he will get a few nods this year. I really rate him big time.
Team to beat: UQ is up there. I think Jeeps is going to be a big team to watch out for this season. We fell short in last year’s semi final, so we are looking forward to the match up.
Who will win the club rugby this season? Picture: Brendan Hertel

Wests women
Captain: Maraea Tupai
Rookie on the rise: Jess Craig
. It will be her first season starting at No. 9 and she has blown us away. She is quick and strong and I am looking forward to watching her grow throughout the season.
Underrated: Ayla Cook is a strong, hard head runner making her way as a prop.
Team to beat: Sunnybank and GPS
Wests Colts one
The Bulldogs look to be the big off-season movers after attracting some 2021 First XV star power to the kennel.
Two forwards who made our 2021 GPS First XV Team of the Season, Nudgee prop Natianna Winikerei and crack open side flanker Zac Hough, will play at Wests.
Wests Darcy Reed. (Image Sarah Marshall)

Wests Darcy Reed. (Image Sarah Marshall)
We actually ranked Hough No. 5 out of the top 60 players we saw play GPS or AIC First XV, or in the Langer Trophy rugby league and at this level, his appearance could be a game
changer for Wests’ fortunes.
In addition, the athletics BSHS First XV flanker Lolo Sekona, a Queensland 18s teammate of Hough and Winikerei, join Wests along with BBC halfback Peron Faimalo, Downlands First XV winger Will Johnson and Gregory Terrace outside back Campbell King.
Wests also have two players from UQ colts 1 – centre Stu Free and backrower-lock Emerson Treasure.
Wests in 2021. Picture: Tertius Pickard

Wests in 2021. Picture: Tertius Pickard
They will mix in with an impressive array of returning players like Harvey Guest, Max Johnson, Alec Robinson, Baxter Franey, David Vaihu and Darcy Reed.
Robinson and Johnson are both mobile big men who impressed greatly in 2021.
Robinson can be used at blindside flanker or local while Johnson is a power running lock.
Baxter Franey, who played two years in the Toowoomba Grammar School First XV, gives options around fly half and fullback. The Queensland under 16 and under 18 seven-a-side representative has good footwork and vision.
Who will win the women's premiership this season. Picture: Brendan Hertel/QRU

Who will win the women's premiership this season. Picture: Brendan Hertel/QRU
GPS
Premier Rugby
Captain: Michael Richards
Rookie on the rise:
We have a couple of guys. Floyd Aubrey and Nick Baker. Floyd’s going away with the Reds this week. But Nick Baker is starting this weekend. He has been doing the 20’s (rep) stuff for most of the year but we’re excited to have him.

Underrated: John Downes. It’s his first year in grades. He’s another guy to look out for in his first year. He’s really keen.
Team to beat: We played UQ in a trial out in Dalby and they were strong again so I think they’ll be strong. It’s definitely UQ.
GPS women
Captain Marlugu Dixon
Rookie on the rise:
New to the squad, Heleina Young is a Fijian girl who is a gun.
Underrated: Tina Campbell, the sister of Jock Campbell, who plays second row. She is a new girl who started with us last season.
Team to beat: Easts and Sunnybank
GPS Colts
The surprise premiers of 2021, GPS will look in house for the likes of Ethan Lucey (lock),
Lachlan Howse (flanker)
and heroic captain Nick Baker to lead the forward onslaught.
Marist College Ashgrove old boy Baker progressed to such a degree in 2021, that he was invited to Australian under 20 squad training.
GPS player celebrate a try Colts 1 rugby clash between GPS and University. Saturday May 22, 2021. Picture, John Gass

GPS player celebrate a try Colts 1 rugby clash between GPS and University. Saturday May 22, 2021. Picture, John Gass
A wildcard will be prop James Peirce who was injured all last season, but who has been training the house down.
Brisbane State High School’s Stuart Tualima has joined GPS. Picture, John Gass

Brisbane State High School’s Stuart Tualima has joined GPS. Picture, John Gass
Notable gains include halfback Hudson Meyer, a senior Queensland Country representative and The Southport School premiership winner, and another No. 9 or No. 10, Braydon O’Sullivan who was last season’s Ipswich Grammar School captain.
Eye-catching BSHS lock Stuart Tualima, the brother of Reds player Tuaina Tualima, is a great addition as is Matthias Mauagatai, a former BSHS No. 8 and Australian Schools Presidents XV selection.
Taulima made our GPS First XV team of the season.
UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND
Premier rugby
Captain: Pat Morrey
Rookie on the rise:
I’ve been pretty impressed with two blokes. We got this guy over from Norths, backrower Okaw Acar. He’s a young fella who’s come over from Norths, for his first season of grades. He’s really ripped in. In terms of physicality and the intent he brings he’s probably been the most outstanding in the forward pack this pre-season. I am keen to see how he goes. Michael Vanderschyff is another second rower who did really well in the trials. He will play Premier grade at some point this season and he’s got a lot of potential. He’s really good in the lineouts, and has a great skillset.

Underrated: I’m expecting loose head prop Alex Davies to have a really big year. He was a surprise package last year. He’s not the biggest prop but he absolutely folded a few blokes twice his body size in scrums. Brad Twidale, we are keen to see him get through a full season. He’s a pretty handy player to have in terms of game management and x-factor.
Team to beat: We always know no matter who we play, we have a target on our back. Jeeps will be up there and Brothers. We had a great hit out against them last year so are expecting them to be a force again.
Uni women
Captain: Brook Savelio
Rookie on the rise:
Tomai Kahukura plays flanker. She is aged 16 and while she is new to women’s rugby, she has impressed.
Underrated: Olivia Kefu from the famous Kefu clan who plays centres. She has been injured and come back from last season.
Team to beat: Easts
Uni Colts
Never short of playing talent, University will again be a considerable threat.
Yes they have an array of recruits we will feature, but one interesting incumbent player expected to continue to improve is Will Robinson, the son of champion Brumbies, Queensland and Wallaby flanker Brett Robinson.
Nudgee captain Tony Fuimaono has joined UQ. Picture, John Gass

Nudgee captain Tony Fuimaono has joined UQ. Picture, John Gass
Robinson improved out of sight in his first year at the club last year to become an important performer for Colts 1 in the season half of the season.
He has had a big off-season in the UQ Rugby Academy and was rewarded with a pre-season in the first grade squad which will have him prepared for battle against his age group peers.and he looks set to have a great year.
Two nice recruits arrive from different regions of south east Queensland.
Toowoomba Grammar School 1st XV prop Charlie Wigan, another 2021 GPS Team of the Season choice, joins centre Tony Fuimaono, the 2021 Nudgee 1st XV captain, at the club. Wigan is also a senior Reds Academy member.

BROTHERS
Premier rugby
Captain: Tom Moloney
Rookie on the rise:
Scrum half Louie Werchon brings a good fresh energy and zip to the team.
Underrated: If we can keep Billy Bully healthy, our winger, he showed glimpses last year of what he’s capable of through the grades. He became a try scorer for us. If we can keep him healthy I am keen to see him get a full season in.
Team to beat: you have to put UQ at the top of the list. They are always competitive and a tough opposition.
Brothers women
Captain: Mabel Johnston
Rookie on the rise:
Takiah Buchanan. She has come down from North Queensland having just finished school. She played in the trial against Jeeps and was super quick, super smart.
Underrated: Nina Poetti has come over from New Zealand to play prop where she has played prop at a pretty high level.
Team to beat: Easts but I reckon a team on the rise is UQ.
Brothers Harry Grant. Picture: Tertius Pickard

Brothers Harry Grant. Picture: Tertius Pickard
Brothers colts
Are Brothers ever far from premiership contention – in any grade? We all know the answer to that question.
In 2021 watch for Harry Grant, a current Reds 20s No. 10, to continue his outstanding form of 2021.
He is a great match manager with excellent tactical awareness and skills and will form a killer combination with probably the best player in the competition, halfback Louis Werchon.
Werchon, originally from the Sunshine Coast, will be in and out of the side due to Australian under 20 commitments.
Cooper Bridgeman in the second row will also be a Player to Watch after his off-season promotion into the Reds Academy.
Two of the new players at the club to keep an eye on were Bodene Hinchy at midfield (Townsville) and Jackson Dows, a very capable No. 9 from St Patrick’s College. Dows did a very nice job in the AIC competition last season and will have no trouble adapting to colts.
St Patrick's College captain Jackson Dows AIC First XV rugby match between St Laurence's College and St Patrick's College. Saturday June 5, 2021. Picture John Gass

St Patrick's College captain Jackson Dows AIC First XV rugby match between St Laurence's College and St Patrick's College. Saturday June 5, 2021. Picture John Gass
Charlie Stack, a flanker or lock from the powerhouse Nudgee College side, joins his Nudgee First XV teammate Robert Mapa who should be a hit in this competition.
Impressive flanker Jack Condon continues Brothers traditional link to Marist College, but the competition’s dark horse could be centre Tim Ryan.
The outside centre from St Patrick’s College was the find of last season – across any of the school rugby we saw.
The Southport School’s Carsen Patu. Pic Mike Batterham

The Southport School’s Carsen Patu. Pic Mike Batterham
BOND UNIVERSITY
Premier rugby
Captain: Dan Boardman
Rookie on the rise: Tyler Campbell.
He’s had two ACL’s in two years. It’ll be a slow start, and he should be back for round four or five. He’s someone who adds a lot of value and knowledge on the field.
Underrated: Lachie McInnes. He’s been training with first grade and has a great work ethic. Another guy, Hayden Sargent, has come back. He works really hard at training.
Team to beat: UQ is a really good one. It’s another university so, were keen to get one over always. Jeeps is another good one because we always know they are going to be physical and play a good brand of footy.

Bond women
Captain: Madi Schuck
Rookie on the rise:
Imogen Hei and Skyla Adams. Imogen made her Reds (Super W) debut and killed it in our trials. Sykla is back off injury and has a full season ahead of her.
Underrated: Zoe Hanna. She is a utility player, nice and tall who can also play second row. She has a great work ethic and is one of the hardest players.
Team to beat: “I have heard sneaky rumours about Souths. I think they will be an underdog that we can’t take lightly.
Bond Uni Colts
Like UQ, Bond University always present an imposing confrontation for opposition sides.
One of the biggest talents from last season’s schoolboy competitions, prop, Carsen Patu, joins Bond.
Patu has it all – he is a huge, powerful man with mobility and ball skills. He really is the full front row package.
In selecting him in our GPS Team of the Season squad last year, we wrote: “A more promising front rower you’d rarely see in a day’s march. This bloke has everything.’’

Serge Blanco

Allen Oxlade (6)
Bond Uni Colts

Like UQ, Bond University always present an imposing confrontation for opposition sides.

One of the biggest talents from last season’s schoolboy competitions, prop, Carsen Patu, joins Bond.

Patu has it all – he is a huge, powerful man with mobility and ball skills. He really is the full front row package.

In selecting him in our GPS Team of the Season squad last year, we wrote: “A more promising front rower you’d rarely see in a day’s march. This bloke has everything.’’

Norths player Oscar Donoghue. Picture, John Gass

Norths player Oscar Donoghue. Picture, John Gass
Bond Uni also has addition front row power joining them in Harrison Usher from the NSW Waratahs Gen blue program.

At halfback Ezekiel Stewart will be a threat while returning fullback Tai Dowling is a gun at No. 15.

Who will win the club Premier Rugby this season? Picture: Brendan Hertel.

Who will win the club Premier Rugby this season? Picture: Brendan Hertel.
NORTHS

Premier rugby

Captain: Will Rogers

Rookie on the rise:Jack Peoples
has come over from Easts, from the Q Cup. So pretty much his first season of union but he’s looking promising, so we are pretty keen to see him play. Then probably Kaleb Ngamanu. We are keen to see him rip in this year.

Underrated: I am keen to see Jordy Luke rip in. He had a full season off last year with injuries and is now back with full strength, back for round 2. He plays at fullback or wing.

Team to beat: Clearly, at Norths we really want to beat Brothers. But definitely the team to beat is UQ. They are the premiers.

Norths women

Captain: Rhiannon Behm

Rookie on the rise:
Meg Hewitt: She is a 16-year-old who has been killing it in the trials.

Underrated: Katie Stewart is a No. 10. She has a good IQ on the field.

Team to beat: Easts

Norths colts

The Eagles were a good team in 2021 but could they reach greater heights in 2022?

It is a club of opportunity which focuses on player development, so expect some surprise packets – just as there were last season.

Norths player George Stokes. Picture, John Gass

Norths player George Stokes. Picture, John Gass
George Stokes had a breakout year in 2021, being one of the form halfbacks in the competition.

He was a regular member of our colts Team of the Week squads and even made his Premier grade debut and representing the Queensland under 19s. Stokes will be a big part of the side and wiser after last season’s learnings. .

Like Stokes, another former Villanova 1st XV player Oscar Donoghue had a eye-catching 2021. He was a consistent performer in the midfield and on the wing where he finished as leading try scorer. Tough in defence, Donoghue’s season was capped off by also representing Queensland under 19s.

Noosa Dolphins captain Leo Langbridge celebrates winning the Sunshine Coast colts premiership.

Noosa Dolphins captain Leo Langbridge celebrates winning the Sunshine Coast colts premiership.
Jack Small is a former Nudgee lock who also represented Queensland under 19s on the back of some consistent performances. Entering his third season of colts at Norths, he will be looking to become one of the dominant locks throughout the competition built on the back of his high work rate.

Norths also have some nice recruits.

Leo Langbridge (Noosa): Langbridge captained the Queensland Country under 19s last year and has relocated to Norths from Noosa to test himself at Premier Colts level. Already establishing himself as one of the fittest in the program, you can expect to see him in the thick of everything on the field and has already become quite popular off the field.

Dan Healy (Padua College): Hooker Healy was the Padua 1st XV captain and is the ultimate competitor, with his aggressive style of play complemented by a high rugby IQ and strong leadership traits. Healy made our AIC team of the season last year.

Jackson Connelly (Brisbane State High School): An evasive utility back who played three seasons in the BSHS 1st XV, Connelly will provide some unpredictability for opposition in the backline throughout the season.

Brisbane State High School player Jackson Connelly. Picture, John Gass

Brisbane State High School player Jackson Connelly. Picture, John Gass
SOUTHS

Souths Premier Rugby

Captain: Phransis Sulu-Siaosi

Rookie on the rise:
We have John Bryant. He is No. 8, but he kind of plays everywhere. He’s a bit of an animal. I’m keen to see him play. We’ve only seen him trial but we were all very impressed. Once he gets going I can’t wait to see him play.

Underrated: Our vice-captain Elijah Kefu is coming back from a few injuries. He played two grade games last year but he’s coming back fully fit and he had a good pre-season. He’s going to come back strong and have a mean go starting at No.13 this year.

Team to beat: Our team to beat as a standard is UQ, but our rivalry is always there with Sunnybank. But we have our eyes on UQ.

Souths women

Co-captain: Jelena Joli

Rookie on the rise: Alekermay Tuaana is
just a little gun. She recently made the under 18 squad for the Reds and she knows what she is doing and has a bright future ahead of her.

Underrated: Kayada Salakaia is our hooker or prop.

Team to beat: Sunnybank who are always a strong side and have a few girls back, and UQ.

Souths colts

The Magpies will continue to promote from the local district and provide an environment of opportunity for young players around the region.

This season loyal No. 8 John Bryant, a St Laurence’s College old boy, will be front and centre after progressing Australian under 20s set-up this season.

The Magpies also have back to the future moment with Willem Johnstone, the son of club legend Brett, joining the colts.

Johnstone was a member of the crack Nudgee side last season and like his dad, is a No.9.

BBC centre Harry McLaughlin Philips, who like Johnstone has been in an off-season camp with the Aussie 20s, is at Souths along with exciting fullback Kullen Pamatatau.

Villanova College player Tom Twaddell. Picture, John Gass

Villanova College player Tom Twaddell. Picture, John Gass
EASTS

Premier rugby

Captain: Tom Milosevic

Rookie on the rise:
There's a couple young boys that look like they are going to have really big years. At hooker we have Zac Crothers who has been involved in the reds wider training squad so probably one of the better hookers running around in Queensland at the moment in my opinion. Will Kirk is starting at scrumhalf. He had a great season in colts last year so I am excited to see him.

Underrated:Aidan Leeming is one of those players that gets through the tunnel work and does a lot of the work no one else wants to do. He’s a big fit guy with heaps of carries, he’s physical on the field and great for energy.

Team to beat: We want to beat everyone. We want to go out and win every game and we want to hold the trophy up at the end of the season. There’s not a team that we look at more than the others, it’s all week-by-week.

Easts women

Rookie on the rise:
Flanker Haidee Head.

Claudia Grace: Outside. She has impressed with her speed and try scoring.

Team to beat: GPS

Easts colts

The Tigers were a class act last season and have added some notable players to watch for the season.

Taine Roiri could be one of the additions of the season from Wests, a big, mobile No. 8 or lock who is highly skilled at lineout time and strong in the contact.

Tom Twadell made our AIC First XV team of the season representing Villanova and has moved just down the road to David Wilson Field.

Just shy of 2m tall, he is tall timber but very mobile around the field with great aerial skills. Between he and Roiri, Easts will not be short of quality lineout possession.

Max Craig complements the addition of Roiri and Twadell because he will be the one delivering them ball from lineouts. A Churchie graduate, he was a leader of the pack last season who spent part of the off-season in the Reds Academy and as a member of the Junior Wallabies squad. His high work rate will also be welcomed.

Churchie; s Max Craig leads his team on. Picture, John Gass

Churchie; s Max Craig leads his team on. Picture, John Gass
Jarrod Homan is a BBC graduate, a Reds Academy and Junior Wallabies squad member. A winger, he is a big body, fast and strong in contact

SUNNYBANK

Premier rugby

Captain: Neal McNamara

Rookie on the rise: Nathaniel Tiata. He played a little bit last year but had a few injuries so that kept him out for a lot of the season. So he will be good to go for first round. He is very quick with nifty feet and will always beat the first defender.

Underrated: Alex is our flanker. He’s just someone who always does all those jobs.

Pilfering, tackling, he’s always in the rucks.

Team to beat: I think Souths is always a big one for us. That Southside rivalry. We should build up nicely before that games and get a bit of form under our belt.

Sunnybank women

Captain: Ivania Wong

Rookie on the rise and underrated:
Luana Tongia: Our lock or flanker, this is her second year playing with us and she has done a lot of work in the off-season.

Team to beat: Wests. They have a lot of rep players and it will be a good battle when we take them on.

Sunnybank colts

The colts program has a new head, Brendan Underwood, who has been impressed by the squad’s attitude after the Dragons struggled in 2021.

Sunnybank player Xaelin Salakaia in 2021. Picture, John Gass

Sunnybank player Xaelin Salakaia in 2021. Picture, John Gass
Sessions leading up to our trials have been at a very high level and I have been really happy with the output,’’ he said.

“Through our trials we have been down and they have never dropped their head.

“Last week against the 2021 winners GPS side we were down 21 – 0. We turned this around by winning the second half 19-5 but missing out on the win.

“This same side last year would’ve leaked further points and lost by 70. We won’t be the easy beats this year and looking forward to the season.’’

Sunnybank Players to Watch:

Jayvan Scarff
is a Queensland Country under 19 player from Townsville who plays fly half or fullback. He will be playing scrum half and will be captain.

Sunnybank player Darius Timu in 2021. Picture, John Gass

Sunnybank player Darius Timu in 2021. Picture, John Gass
Max Wright is coming back from knee surgery but is training well and currently at 110kg at 18 years of age and still at school. A Queensland under 16 rep player, he will be returning to play in the second round.

ROUND 1

Brothers v GPS (Crosby Park)

UQ v Wests (University of Qld)

Easts v Sunnybank (Bottomley Park)

Norths v Souths (Shaw Road)

Brothers Louis Werchon during the Colts 1 rugby union match between Brothers and Wests. Picture: Tertius Pickard

Brothers Louis Werchon during the Colts 1 rugby union match between Brothers and Wests. Picture: Tertius Pickard

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

Does anyone know of a betting house / app that is running a book on QPR games?
Might be time to give Sportsbet the flick

D'Lite Full

Bill Watson (15)
Ladbrokes are running a market on GF winner.

UQ $3, Brothers $4, Easts $4.50, GPS $6, Wests $8, Bond $10, Souths $51 and Sunnybank $81

Always remember to gamble responsibly. I am sure a few bulldogs and a few magpies will have a crack.