• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Quade telling it how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
If they said nothing it would have been spun as "Mitchell & Kepu refuse to support Deans/Cooper" (delete whichever you don't support)

and what did they say?

The issue
They hope they sort it out
It was shit timing and the team could do without it

If Cooper leaves
No one is bigger than the game and there is always someone else
I took as more than that, it appears that most of it came from Kepu.

''I guess they're his problems and opinions, he's just voicing it himself, and if that was me I'd definitely deal with it in a different way,'' Kepu said.'

Kepu is stating
1) QC (Quade Cooper) is on his own
2)He is critical of the manner that QC (Quade Cooper) raised his issues.

The other motherhood statements about being a team player etc is backing the status quo .
I think it's more than a no comment.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Probably because they were asked by a journalist at the event, they didn't say anything to inflame the situation, just team unity stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You don't think journalists have already called players like Mitchell to get a quote?

P

pilbarapythons

I can confirm that three players are definately not happy with the Deans game plan, Sharp , Slipper and Simmons.
I can also confirm that within the team there is slight resentment against Beale, Cooper and O'connor as they act somewhat like priemadonnnas. Cooper at times rocks up to training late and gets away with it. I not so sure the ABs management would be so forgiving.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I can confirm that three players are definately not happy with the Deans game plan, Sharp , Slipper and Simmons.
I can also confirm that within the team there is slight resentment against Beale, Cooper and O'connor as they act somewhat like priemadonnnas. Cooper at times rocks up to training late and gets away with it. I not so sure the ABs management would be so forgiving.

Leaving Sharp to one side: Slipper and Simmons would hardly support a game plan which sees them on the bench.
Sharp knows he's out of there so he can please himself.
Totally agree with what I expect the ABs attitude to this would be - see my earlier post attributing QC (Quade Cooper)'s attitude, in part, to JOC (James O'Connor)'s unpunished or insufficiently punished photo no show.
Its not a popularity contest - although he seems to be losing that now too!

W

What2040

would have thought plenty would have been unhappy with game plan - hasn't worked often

Scotty

David Codey (61)

Gee, I wonder where you went to school!

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)

I can also confirm that Deans doesn't like surnames starting with S.

P

pilbarapythons

Not that I understand your point yet Scotty, but Gisborne High NZ (whatever that has to with anything)

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
Not that I understand your point yet Scotty, but Gisborne High NZ (whatever that has to with anything)

Sharpe, Simmons and Slipper all went to TSS in Queensland - along with Higginbotham, Morahan, Tapuai...

They're like an aussie Christchurch Boys High, without the five-eighth specialty. Or like Gisborne, minus all the Gears.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
You know the funny thing about all the social media talk in here being good or bad, funnily enough just read that Corey Jane only ever got into twitter because the Canes board asked him and Tialata to, to help connect with younger fans.

P

pilbarapythons

If anyone has any interesting questions inregards to what some of the Wallabies attitudes are, let me know.
I have a personal friend that knows many of them and catchs up with a few socially from time to time ( He coached a few of them in the past ) and he is friends with a few Super 15 coachs.
I can always ask him to see if he can find out. He gets some interesting information sometimes ( how much Deans get paid lol etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.