• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RC - Wallabies vs Springboks, Gold Coast Sunday 12 September 8:05 PM

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Interesting breakdown

Brumbies: 8
Rebels: 4
Waratahs: 2
Reds: 3
Force: 1
Japan: 3
Europe: 2

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Interesting breakdown

Brumbies: 8
Rebels: 4
Waratahs: 2
Reds: 3
Force: 1
Japan: 3
Europe: 2
QC (Quade Cooper)
Kerevi
Rodda (Force/RA signed now)
?
?

EDIT: don't worry, worked it out. I don't count Hooper and Philip as foreign players though.

Last edited:

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Dan Mackellar having a fair bit of influence

So he should. You just have to trust that he’s chasing specific skill sets and doing so consistently.

Yes I’d like more Reds but what I want most is the coaches to know what they want and show no fear harnessing the talent that suits.

VassMan

Darby Loudon (17)
Undersized that's for sure, but I do think he will be more physical than Swain.
I agree he'll be physical around the park. But there could be scenario where we only have one tall on the park (Rodda or Philip) and they have 3 talls in Etzebeth, de Jager and Mostert. Could be very easy ball in the lineout for them.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I’m glad Ikitau has been retained at 13 too. I think he’s looked sharp but has flown under the radar a bit. I hope he keeps building.
While Ikitau had his moments, I don’t think the last test was his best. I would prefer Paisami to be honest. Hope for more consistency in what he brings.

Tazzmania

Charlie Fox (21)
Very happy for Kaitu'u and well deserved on super rugby form,.

The first Western Force player selected since coming back into the "Fold"

* Rodda still has to debut for us, but looking forward to seeing him in blue next year.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This is a bigger test for Rennie than Cooper in my view.

If the Wallabies get pumped it will reflect far worse on Rennie than Cooper. That would probably result in Cooper never being seen again for the Wallabies but the response would be was it reasonable to expect a 33 year old who hasn't played a game of rugby since April and hasn't played a test for four years to cut it at test level still?

It would make Rennie look like he was desperate and willing to try the ridiculous.