• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebel Army vs GAGR - Sydney Touch Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
how bout with all these beer skullin rules> u have to be off the field when u do it
ie. the quicker u get back on the quicker your teams at 7 a side

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
As a new ref myself, I have learnt the time limit for kicking conversions in sevens is 30 seconds, so how about skulling beer within that 30 secs after each try by the scorer to 'convert' the try?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
As a new ref myself, I have learnt the time limit for kicking conversions in sevens is 30 seconds, so how about skulling beer within that 30 secs after each try by the scorer to 'convert' the try?

Skull the beer, then kick the conversion off the plastic beer cup, all in 30 seconds.

T

Travi34

The deathly silence would seem to support this conclusion.

Or no one is willing to call it as real yet... maybe its too good to be true???

anyone has any ideas re food? BBQ? or something like that? or do we even do food? is it worth it...

Jesus appears to be the man/god re: GAGR-Tahs and I'm the man/legend for Rebel Army...

so talk tactics, get your running boots on, and for all the former props, practise your quade step...

Trav

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Or no one is willing to call it as real yet... maybe its too good to be true???

anyone has any ideas re food? BBQ? or something like that? or do we even do food? is it worth it...

Jesus appears to be the man/god re: GAGR-Tahs and I'm the man/legend for Rebel Army...

so talk tactics, get your running boots on, and for all the former props, practise your quade step...

Trav

Yeah not so sure about that one...

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I am champ. Are you?

Plus I wasn't objecting to your efforts, more your description as the man/god re GAGR Tahs, when it is undeniably Scarfie, and has always been.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK boys, don't fight over me - you can all have some.

I reckon give Jesus and Trav a chance to see how big it can be, and enjoy the fallback position. Given that we were thinking "a ground near the SFS" even an upgrade to inside the facility somewhere would be appreciated. Gets us closer to power and ice, for one thing.

T

Travi34

Plus I wasn't objecting to your efforts, more your description as the man/god re GAGR Tahs, when it is undeniably Scarfie, and has always been.

I just wanted to use the man/god line... for jesus...

no offence meant scarfy - jesus had a contact, and ran with it, need to get a couple of things firm soon...

T

Travi34

they have widescreen these days.... but that may not save us all...

We'll surely have someone on the day taking some photos, and doing some video...

Might give Fox a buzz, see if they are interested, but its not what this is about... we are here to have a good time, and meet each other, being TV stars for a goose step that makes you look like a goose is secondary...

Once venue and time is sorted, we can get some firmer details...

At the moment.... KEEP THE 30th of April Afternoon free!

Trav

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
and.... fuck, I'm out. Wife's mate chooses this evening for an engagement party on the central coast. Better have bloody Foxtel at the central coast Scouts hall .......

T

Travi34

and.... fuck, I'm out. Wife's mate chooses this evening for an engagement party on the central coast. Better have bloody Foxtel at the central coast Scouts hall .......

That is pretty well as crap as it comes.

I was going to try and get you to bring full eskies, now i will have to con someone else into buying the beer for the Rebel Army ;)

I'll try and catch you in the days leading up for a beer, and possibly offload video for you to edit.

Can someone think of a good Moses, Sabbath joke, it's too early for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.