• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2022

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
I thought it was being streamed, pretty frustrated actually. I would of gone if I knew there was no stream. Nobody’s fault but my own

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
I think they really miss a shot by not streaming it... or at least putting it up the next day. There doesn't need to be graphics or commentary. Just chuck the game up for supporters to watch.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Anything to be worried about? Sounds like our semi A team won the first half then our 2nds got trumped?

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Scrum got pushed around a few times. Carter Gordon looks very good, composed despite some heavy hitting defence. Mason Gordon still developing.

Honestly I thought Fiji were cooked going into the last 10 minutes. Players dropping like flies with cramp, big questions about their conditioning. Then Rebels made a break down the flank in the final 3 mins, turned it over in some helter skelter passing and the Fijians countered from deep.

Richard Hardwick took a heavy knock and had to be helped from the ground, looked concussed.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Anything to be worried about? Sounds like our semi A team won the first half then our 2nds got trumped?
You pretty much summed that up. It was only just before the end the Drua took the lead. The 2nds did OK and didn’t embarrass themselves. The 2nds were also up against a big headwind in the second half which made things harder.

Hard to know how we are going without a lot of big names in there and the Drua being a fairly unknown entity.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
You pretty much summed that up. It was only just before the end the Drua took the lead. The 2nds did OK and didn’t embarrass themselves. The 2nds were also up against a big headwind in the second half which made things harder.

Hard to know how we are going without a lot of big names in there and the Drua being a fairly unknown entity.

Alot of the 2nd's have a game tomorrow as well. Can't wait to see the sides for that!

HooperPocockSmith

Bill Watson (15)
Rebels team for Rd 1: r free
1. Orr
2. Uelese
3. Elloff
4. Philip
5. RHP
6. Wells
7. Wilkin
8. Wallis
9. Powell