• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
If Rennie is willing to end his contract 6-9 months early to take up another head coaching role, then RA would be pretty stupid to reject it IMO, even if it means he coaches against the Wallabies at the RWC

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If Rennie is willing to end his contract 6-9 months early to take up another head coaching role, then Rugby Australia would be pretty stupid to reject it IMO, even if it means he coaches against the Wallabies at the RWC
Man it'd be so hard to turn down a 9 month holiday - particularly at that pay rate.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Isn't it a no compete clause? I don't think its DR (Dave Rennie)'s choice in his holiday
If he wants to get his contract paid out. As Adam points out - he could offer to pull out of the contract and RA could accept that voluntarily. RA save hundreds of thousands, Rennie can go do something else.

I'd sit on my lazy arse drinking beer and getting paid.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Pretty happy with the choice to choose Rebels membership merch instead of another cap. Been meaning to get myself a new gym towel so that's good.

Though, the $30 credit is undone completely by the $25 shipping fee.

MelbourneRebels

Herbert Moran (7)
The Kiwis are coming to town in 2023, don't miss them:

Kiwi 3 membership including all 3 Kiwi teams
Tickets to the game, you choose

Kiwi 3_FA02_1080x1080.jpg

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Pretty happy with the choice to choose Rebels membership merch instead of another cap. Been meaning to get myself a new gym towel so that's good.

Had the same issue with the Reds membership gear

Members Section

John Thornett (49)

Yeah & i asked if i can just collect my hat at the game & got told no

stoff

Bill McLean (32)

I got a 50kg towing hitch shipped overnight from Queensland for $15 the other day. How can it cost $25 to ship a gym towel? @MelbourneRebels you're here - care to explain?

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
How do you even get your Rebels gear? I have heard nothing about it as a member. Also don’t know how to access my tickets

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
How do you even get your Rebels gear? I have heard nothing about it as a member. Also don’t know how to access my tickets
We received an email from the Rebels Membership Store on 01/12/22 where you redeemed your choice of merch and could also opt to use your credit on a printed member card. We also received an email from the Rebels on 09/12/22 with a link to a digital membership card you can print or add to your phone wallet. That is assuming early renewal. Not sure of the timings etc if you rejoined / joined later but maybe give the friendly membership team a call. I am sure they can sort out an email resend if required etc.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
We received an email from the Rebels Membership Store on 01/12/22 where you redeemed your choice of merch and could also opt to use your credit on a printed member card. We also received an email from the Rebels on 09/12/22 with a link to a digital membership card you can print or add to your phone wallet. That is assuming early renewal. Not sure of the timings etc if you rejoined / joined later but maybe give the friendly membership team a call. I am sure they can sort out an email resend if required etc.
Probably just missed the emails. Have my membership on auto renewal. Thanks for your help.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)

I know it's completely just hype from him and means fuck all. But he could switch to the other equally great & prestigious club at AAMI relatively easy, I'm sure the Rebels could squeeze him in somewhere.

Though I do note he has Irish ancestry so we'd probably get him in fighting shape before being signed by Connacht.