• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Could have beaten the Force for Cardall's signature I guess. AFAIK Burger Odendaal is still without a club and would potentially be a nice addition in one of our weaker areas. Hougard at a stretch but he wouldn't be available till round 3 after his 3 month sarries deal.

Pone's Mullet

Alex Ross (28)
fit and firing :p
Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 08.51.49.png

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
He actually was qualified through his grandmother, didn't need any residency time to play for them.

It annoys me a little that Moses T signed with the Waratahs. Glad he is playing top-level footy, but why oh why didn't we have a crack at signing him?

Hope we keep Tavi and see him playing again, once his knee recovers.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Anyone following Alex Mafi on insta? What’s happening? A bit of repeated racial profiling? Where is he at that he’s getting pulled over?

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Plenty of MSS security, bombproof glass on the security hut, red flag flying.. Looks to be an Defence base

I’d say they’re doing training there and one of them forgot their ID card

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Plenty of MSS security, bombproof glass on the security hut, red flag flying.. Looks to be an Defence base

I’d say they’re doing training there and one of them forgot their ID card
Looking at the Facebook post I’d say they are at Cerberus