• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Highlanders Super Rugby Rd 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Rebels with a solid defensive first 10. Deb will need his boot in form from here to battle the territory game. Good so far.

G

galumay

I submit we all start calling George Gregan, white noise. That's what his commentating sounds like.

He could be marketed as a cure for insomnia, as soon as he starts blathering i can feel myself nodding off. So many words, so little said.

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
Placid is a terrible player. Lack of pace again as I brought up in previous weeks.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Placid just made an absolute carcass out of a golden try opportunity. Horrid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Butchered a try there Placid needed to get that pass back to Shipperley earlier. Either selfish or no awareness of game situation. Would have been very handy particularly given the Highlanders' domination.

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
Lol, ref got had. There were two hands on that ball and both of them were Thompsons. All he was doing was pulling the ball back into the player, refs need to watch out for that, happens all the time.

G

galumay

Gregan, explaining at 37 minute mark why the Rebels hace to be careful, "Chiefs are very dangerous in the last 20 minutes of the half."

Such insightful analysis.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Butchered a try there Placid needed to get that pass back to Shipperley earlier. Either selfish or no awareness of game situation. Would have been very handy particularly given the Highlanders' domination.

Shipperly should have been calling for it earlier, or at least letting Placid know Osbourne was on him.

The Rebels were so average. Aimless around the park, what are they even trying to do?

Nulla

Frank Row (1)
I thought the Rebels could take these guys on. All the box kicking is just telling me they qet scared to take them on up the middle the middle. Rebels have better loose if you let them them into the game so stop[ all the box kicks & hold the ball.

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
Shipperly should have been calling for it earlier, or at least letting Placid know Osbourne was on him.

The Rebels were so average. Aimless around the park, what are they even trying to do?

Lol letting Placid off the hook. The only reason he is there is because he's Victorian.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Lol letting Placid off the hook. The only reason he is there is because he's Victorian.

Lol he's a Queenslander lol?

It was a shit offload, but it was also shit communication from Shipperly.

God we're an aimless side on attack. No one works, they seem to have no idea where to go. Anything longer than two phases and the ideas are exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.