• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs. Waratahs - 2011R01

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Sorry us Brumby fans haven't been in the finals for a few years, can you remind us about it. I suppose after 5 goes at it you've won them? Did you guys win a trophy or something at least?

havnt won one yet, thats why i said the dream doesnt end til them. not a couple of weeks in like a few other teams we know.
the brumbies are building nicely though, good strength which is always needed to stand strong ont he shoulders of the weak while still proping up the majority of teams above you on the table.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
What I like about WJ is that what he has to say is so important it rises above normal communication. It doesn't need things like spelling and grammar.

Seriously disappointed in the Rebels line up. Betham not even in the 22 is surprising.

gretzky is an overrated new yorker.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
havnt won one yet, thats why i said the dream doesnt end til them. not a couple of weeks in like a few other teams we know.
the brumbies are building nicely though, good strength which is always needed to stand strong ont he shoulders of the weak while still proping up the majority of teams above you on the table.

Oh... well good luck anyway

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
usually doesnt end til finals time, you know what finals are right, there the games played after the regular season....you know finals?
the tahs are in a tough spot, cos unlike other australian teams there playing in the real world and not trying to full a cabinet with moral victories.

But they only have moral victories or did I miss something?

Cracking thread this.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Fast ball and whip it out wide quickly please Tahs.

Byrnes in for niggle? Tell me it ain't so.

W

Waylon

usually doesnt end til finals time, you know what finals are right, there the games played after the regular season....you know finals?
the tahs are in a tough spot, cos unlike other australian teams there playing in the real world and not trying to full a cabinet with moral victories.

I have heard of finals
That's the things the Tahs hardly ever make and lose when they do right?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I have heard of finals
That's the things the Tahs hardly ever make and lose when they do right?

sorry, force fan right? finals are the things the tahs are the only aussie team in super 14 history to make.
why are you even in a tahs v rebels thread other than to get a little piece of what its like to be successful?

W

Waylon

sorry, force fan right? finals are the things the tahs are the only aussie team in super 14 history to make.
why are you even in a tahs v rebels thread other than to get a little piece of what its like to be successful?

Reds........who have won super rugby titles
Interested to see the Tahs perspective on the Rebels debut

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I guess your selective choice of 14 allows Waylon to choose 15 - zip all. 1996 is the starting point WJ which lumps the Tahs in with the Sharks, Highlanders, Hurricanes, Chiefs and Stormers to have always come up short when it counts.

i would suggest the other teams would be alot worse than the Tahs, Sharks, Highlanders, Hurricanes, Chiefs and Stormers then?

how is being the mayor of 30 hicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.