• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs. Waratahs - 2011R01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Who knows; at some point someone may even talk about the game.

Personally, I think a mod shoud just change the thread title to "Rebels vs. Waratahs Trash Thread".

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
it was all game related to the force and reds supporters arrived and ruined it.

anyway, back to topic, poor cliffy, bring on horne, rebels dont have a chance.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Tahs Team announced:

HSBC WARATAHS
15. Kurtley Beale (Randwick)
14. Lachie Turner (Eastwood)
13. Rob Horne (Southern Districts)
12. Tom Carter* (Sydney University)
11. Drew Mitchell (Balmain)
10. Berrick Barnes (Sydney University)
9. Luke Burgess (Sydney University)
8. Ben Mowen (Randwick)
7. Phil Waugh [c] (Sydney University)
6. Dave Dennis (Sydney University)
5. Kane Douglas (Southern Districts)
4. Dean Mumm (Sydney University)
3. Al Baxter^ (Northern Suburbs)
2. Tatafu Polota-Nau (Parramatta)
1. Sekope Kepu (Randwick)
Reserves
16. Damien Fitzpatrick (Eastwood)
17. Benn Robinson (Eastwood)
18. Sitaleki Timani~ (Southern Districts)
19. Chris Alcock (Eastwood)
20. Brendan McKibbin~ (Eastern Suburbs)
21. Daniel Halangahu (Sydney University)
22. Ryan Cross~# (Eastern Suburbs)
* 50th NSW Cap
^ 116th NSW Cap (Phil Waugh 127*, Chris Whitaker 118, Matt Burke 115)
# 50th State/Super Cap (Western Force 49)
~ NSW Debut / NSW Super Rugby Debut

Wiki updated: http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/forum/showwiki/2011+Super+Rugby+Season

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
great looking team. horne v mortlock sounds great on paper, hopefully both men are given enough ball and space to make it count.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
I'm worried Horne could end Mortlock's career with a bone-crushing tackle. Or vice-versa.

Both final outcomes appear inevitable, mainly because both are fragile (in Mortlocks case, at the fragile end of his career). I hope for both their sakes that they can stay on the field.

W

Waylon

Horne reminds me of Ben Tune. He is explosive and aggressive and goes at the physical stuff at 110% meaning he is dommed to an injury plagued shortened career........but gees he's a good player.

W

Waylon

how is being the mayor of 30 hicks?

NSW is bankrupt with unemployment around 10% and you have a woman in charge of the shamozzle
Perth has the delicious smell of the nouveau rich. Money blows down the streets like leaves. It is also overrun with sizzling hot South African babes

W

WB3

I'm gonna say it: I (man)love Rob Horne as much as I (man)love TPN. Now if only one of them could remain uninjured for a full season I would be a happy, happy man

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
NSW is bankrupt with unemployment around 10% and you have a woman in charge of the shamozzle
Perth has the delicious smell of the nouveau rich. Money blows down the streets like leaves. It is also overrun with sizzling hot South African babes

Oh please. We have actual money (not mining stock paper money) as well as actual old character suburbs, a beautiful city, and class. Plus we have plenty of hot chicks, and none with awful accents.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

And you'd like us to assume this means you pick up? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.