• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

So Thomson can debut for the Wallabies in 2017 as a 35 year old? Sounds like a plan.

Pull your head out of your ass Braveheart. Reds back row recruits via japan don't even hi their wallaby peak until about 37. Got his best years ahead of him!

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
I think Andrew Ready should be the third choice hooker. He looks extremely comfortable in the NRC (I know it's not the same cauldron as Super Rugby) and is consistently one of the better players for City.

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
Albert Anae has been included in the Manu Samoa squad for their Northern Hemisphere tour. If he makes his debut it probably cooks his chances of returning to a Super Rugby career in Australia

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Albert Anae has been included in the Manu Samoa squad for their Northern Hemisphere tour. If he makes his debut it probably cooks his chances of returning to a Super Rugby career in Australia

That would be a pity as it looked like he was coming along nicely, didn't like to see him leave in the first place either, but guess he has a family to look after now. Good for Samoa though.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just getting late tickets for the long lunch next week. And notice the Reds are going for 65,000 members in a 52,500 seat stadium. Might be some disappointed fans when we make a Home Grand Final next year. :)

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Just getting late tickets for the long lunch next week. And notice the Reds are going for 65,000 members in a 52,500 seat stadium. Might be some disappointed fans when we make a Home Grand Final next year. :)
I guess a few will have the share their seats, 2 to a seat in Silver seems plausible. Its around 2018-9 we should worry when the reds are going for over 104k members. I mean, whoever heard of three people per seat.

T

TOCC

Thats when you can implement things like the MCG Waiting list, they have 233'000 people on the waiting list and everyone of those pay a small fee each year to remain on the waiting list. The beauty of it is it encourages people to renew each year as they don't want to drop back to the bottom of the waiting list.

T

TOCC

On Ballymore, whats the future hold for the Ballymore development, it was reported about 12months ago they were still investigating some sort of 'high performance' development at Ballymore.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
What's the final membership figure for 2014. I recall seeing a number around 56,000 on their site. Pretty sure they included lots of non ticketed memberships in there. My kids did Rookies to Reds and all were sent a "membership card". If they include that they could have an unlimited number of members.
I seem to recall some football clubs in Europe having six figure membership numbers. Lots of them are non ticketed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Full season non ticketed memberships should be counted. The forever Red memberships I mean. Not all Reds fans live in SE QLD.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Lets talk dark horses for next season. Obviously when you have so many big name players in the squad hardly anyone flys under the radar.

But I'm keen to see what Fakosolia and Tui can do at number 8.

Duncan Paia'aua was very good for the broncos under 20s in the finals series. The blokes has a big of size about him as well and as such I reckon he might get a run at 12 at some point.

The reds have a lot of blokes who have been around super rugby for a while without really taking the next step up. I'm talking about Quirky, Schatz, Daley etc. Next season they will have a more pressure on them to keep their spots and it could get interesting to see if it pushes them to achieve a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.