• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
If we can beat the Tahs then I'll be happy. If we can somehow spoil their finals hopes, I'll be stoked!

Come on guys. The Waratahs or the Brumbies would never do it to us.

For only the good of the game I hope the Reds can finish the season on a positive; for no other reason than to give them a boost going into next year. ;)

My only caution to you horrible un-Australain Reds fans is to brace for the the Tah hate tirade (AKA: tears and tanty) that will be directed at you for not capitulating and deliberately losing gifting allowing them to earn the points for a hard fought win like the universe expects demands you do.

You will be forever known as destroying the last 200 years of of the game in Australia, undermining the best team in the competition in the last 20 years, nee the competition ever, and most likely starting the demise of the Wallabies if they lose at the WC.

Also, you will be responsible for and have to accept the blame for forcing Tahs players to lift in tackles getting them suspend even against the Saders and Lions and for causing Cheika to leave the Tahs!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the inconstancy of the SANZAR judiciary will also be the fault of the Reds. Don't waste your time trying to defend this as the Reds have never suffered at the hands of the inconsistent bias judiciary like the Tahs's have!:rolleyes:

Go the Reds!:)

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I'd prefer to see the 'Tahs knocked out of the finals so that Cheika could focus on his more important duties - as National coach.

Now if this happens due to certain Reds players demanding to be noticed... all the better.

Of course we have Larkham in a similar position. Crazy world we live in.\

Many here intending to travel for the last game?

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
For only the good of the game I hope the Reds can finish the season on a positive; for no other reason than to give them a boost going into next year. ;)

My only caution to you horrible un-Australain Reds fans is to brace for the the Tah hate tirade (AKA: tears and tanty) that will be directed at you for not capitulating and deliberately losing gifting allowing them to earn the points for a hard fought win like the universe expects demands you do.

You will be forever known as destroying the last 200 years of of the game in Australia, undermining the best team in the competition in the last 20 years, nee the competition ever, and most likely starting the demise of the Wallabies if they lose at the WC.

Also, you will be responsible for and have to accept the blame for forcing Tahs players to lift in tackles getting them suspend even against the Saders and Lions and for causing Cheika to leave the Tahs!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the inconstancy of the SANZAR judiciary will also be the fault of the Reds. Don't waste your time trying to defend this as the Reds have never suffered at the hands of the inconsistent bias judiciary like the Tahs's have!:rolleyes:

I'll bite.
It's a competition precious. We Tah followers will cop whatever the sporting gods send our way, and we realise that any losses are down to our boys and the vagaries of the table. No recriminations and Reds hate - just disappointment.
But all that is moot, because winning from here on in is a given.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)

If it means beating the Tahs then I'm really ok with all of that. :)

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Seems there is a Super Heroes round coming up next week and we're the Flash....

uploadfromtaptalk1433422896500.jpg

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Is this a gee up? I can't find any info on it anywhere? Is it just a Reds thing, just and ARU thing or is it S15 wide?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah my initial reaction to this if it's for real was disgust, but if it's just something for the kiddies to get a bit more excited about then I'm probably more OK with it. Getting marketing right is a very fine balance though, so it will be interesting to see how it's received on the whole (not just by a few tragics in a Rugby forum).

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Saw during the week on fb (can't remember which team) will be wearing super man, and yea union seem to have gotten the half assed DC comics :/

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I'm just over here wondering how the fuck we didn't at least get Iron Man.

The Flash - seriously?

Does this mean everyone gets some second-rate DC superhero?

The Flash might be a crap superhero but he has by far the best song.

Saw during the week on fb (can't remember which team) will be wearing super man, and yea union seem to have gotten the half assed DC comics :/

That's the Rebels.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
It looks like a BLK thing so not all teams will be doing the Super Hero weekend, from what I can see.

Actually , it looks like only the Reds and Rebels have themed jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.