• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2022

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
he wants to focus on securing a Wallaby jersey and feels he needs to cut the distractions.

I personally don’t get the co-captain thing. Perhaps it relives the pressure of some of the off field stuff, but surely on the field there needs to be the one ultimate decision maker?

Yeah. That's Thorn.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
QRU should release their financial report soon for 2020, be interested to see what impact Covid had on the season.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
the Vintage Reds are holding a fundraiser game for the Tongan relief, as a curtain raiser to the Reds v Rebels game at Suncorp.

Two x 20 minute halves featuring players such as Horwill, Croft and Higginbotham v Tuqiri, Smith and Wendell (coached by Toutai)

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
the Vintage Reds are holding a fundraiser game for the Tongan relief, as a curtain raiser to the Reds v Rebels game at Suncorp.

Two x 20 minute halves featuring players such as Horwill, Croft and Higginbotham v Tuqiri, Smith and Wendell (coached by Toutai)

I best buy some Voltaren before this because there's going to be some sore bones for the Vintage reds after playing a Tongan team!

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
I best buy some Voltaren before this because there's going to be some sore bones for the Vintage reds after playing a Tongan team!
I'm having flashbacks to Latham pulling his hamstring the day prior to the 10s comp a few years back

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Anyway, back to the Reds, anyone seen any vision of Lukhan training??? I can't seem to recall him in any training photos.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Anyway, back to the Reds, anyone seen any vision of Lukhan training??? I can't seem to recall him in any training photos.
There are a few on the Reds instagram:

3 days ago, in the background of the 2nd last slide:
1643687998702.png

And from the 14th of January:
1643687957912.png

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
They should play at half time. Reds kick off is 6:45pm.
If it is a normal February day, there might not be anyone there to see them at 5pm.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Huh? I can’t think of anything better than rolling into Suncorp at 5pm, sun out, 27 degrees, cold beers and watching Steve Moore and Big Dell run at each other.
I don't think I've ever sweated as much in my life than that 2018 Rugby 10's competition. The east stadium absolutely cops the western sun to a point where, you buy a 4 pack of golds, the third beer is lukewarm!