• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2022

sunnyboys

Bob Loudon (25)
same club as LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto).

wait a minute! what is this hoodoo voodoo ??? i typed L.S.L and his whole name appeared... :eek::eek:

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
same club as Lukan Salakaia-Loto.

wait a minute! what is this hoodoo voodoo ??? i typed L.S.L and his whole name appeared... :eek::eek:
weird, it happened to mine in Reds 23 too. I imagine it's a mod changing it because it's lazy of us and potentially disrespectful. Though they missed an 'h' in Lukhan.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
same club as Lukhan Salakaia-Loto.

weird, it happened to mine in Reds 23 too. I imagine it's a mod changing it because it's lazy of us and potentially disrespectful. Though they missed an 'h' in Lukhan.
The forum has a function where you can change certain words. I've been adding a few lately.

Actually didn't think anyone would notice. Sometimes I have no idea what some are talking about and I imagine a new poster would struggle.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
The forum has a function where you can change certain words. I've been adding a few lately.

Actually didn't think anyone would notice. Sometimes I have no idea what some are talking about and I imagine a new poster would struggle.
I remember the first time I saw 7As (Allan Ala'alatoa)…

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)

but can it translate hoss-isms as well?

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
So long as Tyson Gay doesn’t start playing rugby.

(Just in case anyone thinks I am being in any way disrespectful - I am referring to an incident where Tyson Gays last name was changed to Homosexual in a web article due to a similar editing program.)

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
What was Nasser’s injury? Any chance he’ll be back next week? Also, any updates on Salakai-Loto & Uru?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I thought LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and Uru were due back this weekend so suspect we’ll see them this week. Along with Campbell.

Any word on Petaia anyone?

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
What was Nasser’s injury? Any chance he’ll be back next week? Also, any updates on Salakai-Loto & Uru?
Heard pectoral injury for Nasser, and pectoral tears/ruptures are months, not weeks.. don’t expect him back anytime soon

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Mafi must be close to returning? He posted a Rocky-esque training montage on the start of the Month showing he was back on the weights. Thankfully Richie returned at the right time.

Zane should be covered by Taniela and Feao, but we're a bit buggered if either of them need a break.

Henry has been MIA for two seasons, so his injury really hasn't caused any impacts yet. But he's missed more games for the Reds than JP aka becoming the next CFS.

Greenback16

Frank Row (1)
I think JOC (James O'Connor)'s injury highlights a pretty big issue with the reds squad right now - where is our next/incumbent 10? It's all well and good to say Lynagh but the bloke hasn't even played Prem Grade yet - he's nowhere near Super Rugby level. When we let go Isaac Lucas, we really should have looked at bringing in a similar talent - who is available moving forward?

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
I think JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor)'s injury highlights a pretty big issue with the reds squad right now - where is our next/incumbent 10? It's all well and good to say Lynagh but the bloke hasn't even played Prem Grade yet - he's nowhere near Super Rugby level. When we let go Isaac Lucas, we really should have looked at bringing in a similar talent - who is available moving forward?
No one in their right mind is suggesting Lynagh yet.

I'd not realised, but Creighton's preferred position is 10, followed by fullback and wing - if he does well, he may be the one we've been looking for to take over the reigns from JOC (James O'Connor). Of the other current squad members who could fill the role, Stewart and Campbell would be next in line you'd think, as well as maybe Henry at a pinch.

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

No one in their right mind is suggesting Lynagh yet.

I'd not realised, but Creighton's preferred position is 10, followed by fullback and wing - if he does well, he may be the one we've been looking for to take over the reigns from JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor). Of the other current squad members who could fill the role, Stewart and Campbell would be next in line you'd think, as well as maybe Henry at a pinch.
Good that we are all so concerned about depth at 10.

Gotta say Henry is NOT a 10 by a long shot.

My ranking on options would be Creighton, Stewart, Greally then if more are needed have a look in QPR this weekend.