• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force (Brisbane) Friday 26 May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
I doubt it. Mozza has run hot and cold in his time here. There were parts of last year where he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but in a Force jersey.

I'm not devastated to see him go, I don't think he is the sort of player to thrive in this environment. But I'd still pick him over turnstile, soap hands, cooked head Brache any day.
Sounds like Morahan everywhere he has ever played

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Ran behind his teammate. Doesn't matter if the defenders werent hit, cant do it. Old fashion shepherd.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How bad is the ref. Verity was tripped and he calls play on. Missed heaps of knock ons from the reds. Letting players play the ball in the ruck

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
No advantage for a scrum. What a joke. Advantage over. Ffs

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
How bad is the ref. Verity was tripped and he calls play on. Missed heaps of knock ons from the reds. Letting players play the ball in the ruck

mind blown.gif

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Frisby can fuck right off with the fucking box kicks.

Fucking useless play. All the pressure we have right now is directly his fault because of the fucking box kick.

Reactions: dru

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Frisby can fuck right off with the fucking box kicks.

Fucking useless play. All the pressure we have right now is directly his fault because of the fucking box kick.
Ruru and Lowrance are better for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.