• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force (Brisbane) Friday 26 May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I've been a pretty big supporter of Frisby in the past, bit he's beyond bad this season.

He's obviously not correcting his play, so he needs to go. Now.

From the entire squad.

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I'd be more confident if the Force bench wasn't twice the Reds.

What is with the Frisby box when they are in the right half of the field? Bring on the Tuttle.

Reactions: gel

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Despite last week, which I put down to accumulated fatigue, I was picking a close Force victory. This Reds team with a rock star pack of non-performers has been (along with the Rebels of course) the major disappointment of the Super season.

But I am absolutely gob-smacked by the selection of Brache over Morahan - totally bewildered doesn't even start to describe it. This selection is totally beyond stupid. Its likely to tip the balance back to the Reds.

Have I got my tipping all wrong and will Barbar surge even further in front of me in the G&GR tipping? Time will tell.
Gees Grant has shown his value since getting starting gig 15 three matches ago, and now at 10, showing all the composure of a seasoned veteran on top of his game. Can see how he would have been missed last week when went off after being knocked out.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Fairly bewildering decision from the TMO for the QC (Quade Cooper) try.

Ball was never on the ground - so how can a ruck form?
If a tackle was made, why wasn't the Force penalised for not releasing the tackled player?

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Just a really poor game, especially by the Reds. :(

Stupid kicking, poor handling, stupid penalties. A few good breaks by the backs but nearly always butchered by handling errors. The Australian players don't even seem to believe themselves that they can play, they just kick it away instead of backing themselves.

Stupid reffing too. There's no ruck formed in that disallowed Cooper try, because the only Force player involved is Rona who was the tackler. There are no other Force players involved so how can it be a ruck?

I feel really close to giving up on Super Rugby altogether at this point. Judging by the crowds this season I'm about the last to catch on. Good job Force anyway, they've showed heart if not much else. Big improvement from last week.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Grant makes that tackle all day without that obstruction. Wow

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

dru

Tim Horan (67)
OK I'm liking Frisby. Glad he came back out.

For now.

Mind you I'd like to see some team leadership. Maybe from Moore or Smith or Karevi. The next Frisby box should result in one of them shoving the Frisby kicking boot up his sphincter.

Status
Not open for further replies.