• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force (Brisbane) Friday 26 May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Now that the data is overwhelming through the Reds 'Appalling Season No 5' can we, the little remaining band of Reds fans, migrate together from the 'Under Stiles we're Rebuilding and Developing' excuse to the now more credible 'this 2017 coaching group is closely rivalling Graham's for very low standards of competency and achievement'.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
I'd love to see the stats for how many games the Reds are ahead at 60mins and how many points on average the opposition put on them in the last 20 minutes

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
I look at this Reds team list and think that they should be capable of beating ANY team in this competition. Yet they DO NOT play for each other - they are NOT a team in the true sense of the word. Sadly I don't have a solution.

What the hell is wrong with the Reds?

Where is the love of winning?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
There is not a single Reds playerr who is worthy of a contract for next season on the basis of what was served up tonight. They should all be permananently embarrassed to have ever called themselves professional rugby players. Every player associated with that is an embarrassment or less.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I look at this Reds team list and think that they should be capable of beating ANY team in this competition. Yet they DO NOT play for each other - they are NOT a team in the true sense of the word. Sadly I don't have a solution.

What the hell is wrong with the Reds?

Where is the love of winning?

Answer to all = crap, inexperienced, inadequate coaching group chosen by an insular, inbred, incompetently governed QRU (plus a number of recruits largely there for a Brisbane Residence Permit).

underthesticks

Bob McCowan (2)
There is not a single Reds playerr who is worthy of a contract for next season on the basis of what was served up tonight. They should all be permananently embarrassed to have ever called themselves professional rugby players. Every player associated with that is an embarrassment or less.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Higgers and Smith played well and with ticker

M

Moono75

I'm remiss in not saying earlier - full congratulations to the Force, great effort and skill and all-of-80 performance - especially given the horrendous culling debacle.

hope I wasn't too obnoxious hahahahah. Birthday weekend so great way to kick things off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.