• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force pre-season trial. 5 Feb.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I have to pay to register me? I live in South America
You shouldn't and I doubt it will be geo blocked but can't say for sure. Not sure that link above is still good though, but they'll definitely be putting one out day of. I'll post it here when I get it.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
why are people surprised that players aren't playing this game? Rarely does the first trial feature a full strength squad

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
There is an article on the previous page saying Petaia would be playing fullback. So I am kinda concerned he hasn’t been named.

What are our expectations of George Blake. I didn’t realise he was so young. How did he go in Prems last year?

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
There is an article on the previous page saying Petaia would be playing fullback. So I am kinda concerned he hasn’t been named.

What are our expectations of George Blake. I didn’t realise he was so young. How did he go in Prems last year?
Blake was in the Junior Wallabies squad last year before it was called off.
He performed well for Bond last year in QPR , he and Zane Nonggorr started quite a few games together. He can cover #2 as well , or at least did as an 18 year old.