• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Highlanders Friday 30th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
2013: Reds won 34-33 in Dunedin
2012: Reds won 19-13 in Brisbane
2010: Reds won 38-36 in Brisbane

Can't wait to see Otago's backline in action, mainly Ben Smith.

Highlanders: 15 Ben Smith, 14 Richard Buckman, 13 Malakai Fekitoa, 12 Shaun Treeby, 11 Patrick Osborne, 10 Lima Sopoaga, 9 Aaron Smith.

However, I think the Reds can produce a 4-peat. Especially through a solid back row of Browning, Robinson and Schatz with Gill off the bench.

I've been looking forward all week to two entertaining teams throwing the ball around. It should be a good game, if the referee just stays out of it.

Andrew Lees, please blow the whistle when absolutely necessary.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Go the Reds. I think they might have a shot at jagging this one. They've hit the bottom and need to get up.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Yes and the Highlanders are at full strength, riding a wave of confidence and having their best season in years. Could be close if they step up or could get very ugly (for reds supporters).

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm already worried about the number of missed tackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
the Fainga'a turnover wasn't quite as bad, but still pretty bad. Guess the ref wants to even things up from earlier with that shit ref in the Crusaders match

Status
Not open for further replies.