• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Pasifika, Suncorp Stadium, Friday 20 May,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) is such a big loss IMO. The closest player we have to an Itoje typed lock/6 and still with a lot of unrealised potential.

His heart doesn't seem to have been in it for a while now, though.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) is such a big loss IMO. The closest player we have to an Itoje typed lock/6 and still with a lot of unrealised potential.

He has played 30 Tests. I used to have high hopes for him, but unrealised potential is worth nothing. Use it, or get off the pot, as LBJ used to say.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
I've thought the same over the past couple of seasons tbh - has seemed very hot and cold in terms of both form and general demeanour around the park. A shame, as you said, as I still think his best footy's yet to come. He's still only 25, and leaving on good terms, so who knows what will happen in the future.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
I've thought the same over the past couple of seasons tbh - has seemed very hot and cold in terms of both form and general demeanour around the park. A shame, as you said, as I still think his best footy's yet to come. He's still only 25, and leaving on good terms, so who knows what will happen in the future.
2027 World Cup? Back bigger and better...

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Looks like the ruck will be a free for all based on penalties blown so far. Ideal game for Mcreight to really step up

Reactions: dru

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
There’s about 3 acts of dangerous/reckless play by MP (Moana Pasifika) in 5 minutes… there’s hard and then there’s dangerous

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Gee the service is slow from the ruck
See earlier comment about ‘free for all’ at ruck. Refereee signalled early that he was happy to allow teams to compete hard at the ball. Will be little quick ball tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.