• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Pasifika, Suncorp Stadium, Friday 20 May,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Campbell doing well. Think Flook and Venue have been doing OK too.
I thought JOCs kicking game is going really well and the point of difference from previous weeks

Broadly the attacking structure seems disjointed though. I know they’ve had a lot of churn but the forwards and backs seem unfamiliar with what each other are going.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I thought JOCs kicking game is going really well and the point of difference from previous weeks

Broadly the attacking structure seems disjointed though. I know they’ve had a lot of churn but the forwards and backs seem unfamiliar with what each other are going.

Despite the MP (Moana Pasifika) D being somewhat thuggish on occasion, it is really a light hit out. Hopefully the Reds take the chance to shake out some cobwebs.

pnut

Watty Friend (18)
Some awesome players in the reds team. However there has been zero improvement in last year’s effort.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Ehh... injury looks bad for Flook, and JOC (James O'Connor) reinjured his knee as well

Reactions: dru

pnut

Watty Friend (18)
Sorry reds have a winger that rugby are happy to pay 900k plays max 5 full games in two years but don’t give him the ball. Makes Queensland sense

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Anyone who watched the broadcast able to shed light on what happened to Flook? The replays at the game didn't show anything. Next thing I saw he had the green whistle but also walked off?

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Anyone who watched the broadcast able to shed light on what happened to Flook? The replays at the game didn't show anything. Next thing I saw he had the green whistle but also walked off?
dislocated shoulder by the looks, straight on the green whistle just to walk off.

Status
Not open for further replies.