• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Crusaders Super Rugby Rd11 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Most fucking outrageous call of 2012 in any form of Rugby, sport or cultural activity by Bryce Lawrence to penalize Gill.
You should hear it from the kiwi commentary team... Bryce should be tarred and feathered for not binning him, according to them!

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Most fucking outrageous call of 2012 in any form of Rugby, sport or cultural activity by Bryce Lawrence to penalize Gill.

Why, it was a clear penalty?

The tackler can put his hands on the ball if he beats the ruck, which Gill did. But the ruck formed, Gill let go, and then tried to pick it back up when the ruck was in action. Simple stuff really.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Why, it was a clear penalty?

The tackler can put his hands on the ball if he beats the ruck, which Gill did. But the ruck formed, Gill let go, and then tried to pick it back up when the ruck was in action. Simple stuff really.

So there should have been a very clear, notable, BLATANT penalty to Gill first time around. Shocker. Cost the Reds the game. Hang up your whistle Bryce!

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'd have to watch that ruck again before I throw in my opinion on it... but..

It didn't cost the Reds the game...

There were that many bad penalties that went both ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.