• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds Vs Tahs pre-season trial, Roma 12/02/22 @ 7:30pm

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Thanks for the update. That’s crazy. Maybe do the old training trick of parking cars at each end and putting on the headlights

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
The map has it out in the greater area. So we can only hope
1695A867-3335-47D7-86A5-830A0BF1EE5F.jpeg

Last edited:

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Power is out in Roma. Not just the field. ETA not certain. They’ve said they are looking at a 7.45 kick off but not sure what that is being based on

Edit: Bar is still open though

Tried to get out there today but family issues got in the road. Hope you enjoy it. Great the hear the bar open!

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
It’s a great carnival and it’s been a cracking day. The womens team I coach picked up some money as runners up in one of the Low division finals.

Lights back on!!!!

I know that is great for the game but I feel especially happy for the organiser. I know him personally and he works his arse off to make this all work. It would have been devasting for him. Let’s hope they have no further issues

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
They’ve just announced they have generators hooked on and they are currently testing for safety. If they work they will kick off in about 15