• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 9: Waratahs v Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Fuck me the commentators have reached new levels of awfulness.

That was a cynical piece of play by Hanigan every day of the week for the last decade, and the yellow card was thoroughly deserved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dctarget

John Eales (66)

That was a cynical piece of play by Hanigan every day of the week for the last decade, and the yellow card was thoroughly deserved.

Really? What's the ruling around using feet in a ruck?

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)

Kafer is half wit, Hanigan unbound himself from the ruck prior to kicking, was offside and in the side.

Absolutely awful game.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Come through the middle and we'll talk.

Swing the leg around the side and you should be dragged when your sin bins over.

Okay thanks for the clarification, if you yourself are still in the ruck, not coming in from the side, then you bring your leg in around the side it's a penalty.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Are they blind. The first kings try was a knock on into a tahs player who. Then knocked on also. Wtf are they looking at

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Come through the middle and we'll talk.

Swing the leg around the side and you should be dragged when your sin bins over.

To be fair, Hoffman's words were "You're in the ruck, you can't play it with your feet, you have to let it come out" which is arrant nonsense.
I agree Hanigan was probably in the side, but what Hoffman said made no sense at all. Which is a worry, if he thinks he need to penalise using your feet in a ruck. Does he know what's going on?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)

Incorrect. It was fair play. He kicked the ball out of the ruck when he was onside and coming through the gate. No issue. Happened like 5 times in the brumbies canes game. It always happens. If he came around the side and kicked it fair enough. But he certainly didn't

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.