• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Surely Mortlock's swan collapse against the Crusaders should make the top 5. Show is gone to rubbish, always going to happen with NSW biased presenters talking rubbish.

Which of them are NSW biased besides Kearns?

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The producer, director and editor.

I reckon the Force over a season would average maybe 30-40% of the air time given to the Reds and Tahs. Brumbies and Rebels cop it too.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
My 5yo keeps asking if they're going to do cannonball whenever he sees kearns, cannon or McArdle - even in a pregame show. That would spice up the pre game conversation at least....

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
My 5yo keeps asking if they're going to do cannonball whenever he sees kearns, cannon or McArdle - even in a pregame show. That would spice up the pre game conversation at least..
See guys and girls - its been right in front of us and we've ignored it.
This is the type of thing the kids really want to see - this is how to make inroads into the league and AFL heartlands.
More of it I say.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
See guys and girls - its been right in front of us and we've ignored it.
This is the type of thing the kids really want to see - this is how to make inroads into the league and AFL heartlands.
More of it I say.
Good point, but we can put that show on the Cartoon network and leave FoxSports for more highbrow stuff. I know you're reading this McArdle! ;)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^
Been to a couple of "corporates" where Adam has been MC/Speaker and he has acquitted himself well.

His articles in the papers (seem to have stopped of late) have always been good reads.

Would like to see more of him in the media.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
^^^
Been to a couple of "corporates" where Adam has been MC/Speaker and he has acquitted himself well.

His articles in the papers (seem to have stopped of late) have always been good reads.

Would like to see more of him in the media.
He's the media guy for the Rebels now so you won't be seeing too much of him in the near future

Vanuatu Chiefs

Sydney Middleton (9)
Total Rugby has had some cracking interviews recently with Brian O'Driscoll & one currently showing (on Fox 2) with Jason Robinson.

Excellent career highlight clips, including, of Lions games, intelligent questions & articulate answers.

Would love to see Rugby HQ adopt similar lengthy style interviews in the lead up to the Lions tour with say, Nick Farr-Jones, John Eales, Stirling Mortlock,etc.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Ok so Rugby HQ aka The Rugby Club may not be the pinacle of australian TV.
Try listening the Gus Gould and Rabbits Warren: I lasted 10 minutes in 2013.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Could we see some analysis this week instead of players not really giving anything away. I'm pretty sure every question asked to Folau we've seen him asked this season.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ok so Rugby HQ aka The Rugby Club may not be the pinacle of australian TV.
Try listening the Gus Gould and Rabbits Warren: I lasted 10 minutes in 2013.
They just had a fight about leaving the window open gus said it was cold rabbits wanted to here the crowd. Award winning tv.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Why no dance from Digby? Great questions that need to be reviewed on national Television. What a 6 pack from JOC (James O'Connor). Unfucking believable. The contempt these 2 have for their employer is remarkable. Once again sponsored from the Fox network.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
They just had a fight about leaving the window open gus said it was cold rabbits wanted to here the crowd. Award winning tv.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Ray Warren probably wants the option available to either throw Gus Gould out of the window or jump out of it himself if things get too bad.

I doubt I could spend five minutes in a room with Gould without doing something I'd regret later. He shits me to tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom