• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool Match: Wallabies vs Ireland (Supporter meetup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Army_Gav

Bump! Updated with the details.

Do we want to do a similar one with Wales vs Samoa, how many are going? Otherwise PM me, I'll give you some another contact method, so we can organize.

A

Army_Gav

Hope you have all been watching the Ireland vs USA game? That's what we'll be up against next week.

A

Army_Gav

Should we put up a list of attendees? Anyone able to promote this via social media?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
hey guys, im heading over, heads up, im poor so if you see me feel free to offer a free beer or to, after all its RWC and its about being friendly.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Does anyone have anything recongnisably GAGR as that pub will be packed with Aussies & Irish so it won't be easy to figure out who is who.

I was going to bring my "Richie's Offside" cooler but sadly it went missing in action after the Italy win so will have to bring the "Crouch, Pause, Click, Engage" one instead.

A

Army_Gav

Does anyone have anything recongnisably GAGR as that pub will be packed with Aussies & Irish so it won't be easy to figure out who is who.

I was going to bring my "Richie's Offside" cooler but sadly it went missing in action after the Italy win so will have to bring the "Crouch, Pause, Click, Engage" one instead.
I'll bring my GAGR stubbie(s). Look for the Non-Irish redhead, that'll be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.