• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC23 - Pool B - SA, IRE, SCO, TON, ROM

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
By geez that was pretty impressive by the Bokke I thought. Forwards creamed Scots, and backs just play within themselves. A very good win I thought.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Apparently Marx has done his ACL. A genuinely irreplaceable player. Massive. Especially with only two hookers in the squad. Mbonambi is such a step down.

Mbonambi isn't half the player Marx is and he's gobby on the park too, which pisses a lot of refs off.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
IMG_8847.jpeg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Ireland: Hugo Keenan, Mack Hansen, Garry Ringrose, Bundee Aki, James Lowe, Jonathan Sexton (captain), Conor Murray; Caelan Doris, Josh van der Flier, Peter O’Mahony, James Ryan, Tadhg Beirne, Tadhg Furlong, Ronan Kelleher, Andrew Porter. Reserves: Rob Herring, Dave Kilcoyne, Finlay Bealham, Iain Henderson, Ryan Baird, Craig Casey, Ross Byrne, Robbie Henshaw.

Tonga: Charles Piutau, Afusipa Taumoepeau, Malakai Fekitoa, Pita Ahki, Solomone Kata, William Havili, Augustine Pulu; Vaea Vifita, Sione Talitui, Tanginoa Halaifonua, Leva Fifita, Sam Lousi, Ben Tameifuna (captain), Paula Ngauamo, Siegfried Fisi’ihoi. Reserves: Sam Moli, Tau Koloamatangi, Sosefo Apikotoa, Semisi Paea, Solomone Funaki, Sione Vailanu, Sonatane Takulua, Fine Inisi.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I got jammy and drew Ireland in the office sweepstakes so now find myself more invested in their remaining pool matches than the ABs. Fortunately this one is on at a reasonable NZ time, and Ireland are enjoyable to watch, so will definitely get amongst it.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
The Tongan front row weighs 387KG, that's impressive. I'd expect you will see Ireland moving the ball quick in this game, I don't think Tonga will handle Irelands break down speed and will end up very one sided.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
I can not wait for the hour long Rassie video on this one, at least the world can now see what we have been saying down here for years BOK is terrible lol. Boks lost it with their kicking but that decision at the end omfg it was Raynal bad.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Simple equation.

BP wins against Tonga and Romania. Win against Ireland, Ireland no BPs.

Or Ireland 1 BP and a PD turnaround of around 130 :)

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I can not wait for the hour long Rassie video on this one, at least the world can now see what we have been saying down here for years BOK is terrible lol. Boks lost it with their kicking but that decision at the end omfg it was Raynal bad.
Link or explanation?