• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

School sporting scholarships/recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Not as easy as we might think. Apparently there are 15 steps.:) (which presumeably even front rowers and second rowers can cope with)

triangle1.jpg

http://www.wikihow.com/Play-the-Triangle

S

SillyBilly

Dare I ask if anyone can come up with the last team to win the comp WITHOUT direct or hidden scholarship lads. That is, a group of mates that got together in the early years, worked hard and achieved something exceptional together

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)

This is all a bit sad,distracting and concerning for the students and parents alike.

Surely there is a point where the smell of smoke becomes so overpowering that firefighters have to come in and extinguish the ignition source once and for all.

Who would have thought the path to world domination would need to chart its course through so many land mine laden u-turns and dark alleys.

This is highly irregular!

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Lambert's leadership has been lacking for now for ages. People don't trust him anymore which is sad. He started with such promise then lure of empire building seduced him.

a32796e3fa16008f7c2830766ba0c734.jpg

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Lambert's leadership has been lacking for now for ages. People don't trust him anymore which is sad. He started with such promise then lure of empire building seduced him.

a32796e3fa16008f7c2830766ba0c734.jpg
Mr Joker, He's been doing plenty of leading, unfortunately all in the wrong direction.

The more that comes out about this, he is obviously some sort of Megalomaniac wielding huge power.

Good on the old board still trying to get some justice by enlisting some legal advice.

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
I hope that the majority of boys at Scots can continue their schooling with a minimum of concern about the Machiavellian manoeuvring between the Principal/Board/Church/delegates/retired judges. Study, sport, and co-curricular activities will be more important to them than the machinations at strategic management level.
Train, eat, study, sleep then repeat. That's all elite teenagers want to do.
I am tipping that Scots First XV will play to their potential and not be impacted by all this farce.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I hope that the majority of boys at Scots can continue their schooling with a minimum of concern about the Machiavellian manoeuvring between the Principal/Board/Church/delegates/retired judges. Study, sport, and co-curricular activities will be more important to them than the machinations at strategic management level.
Train, eat, study, sleep then repeat. That's all elite teenagers want to do.
I am tipping that Scots First XV will play to their potential and not be impacted by all this farce.

Teenage boys would most likely find the whole thing quite comical.

They might even enjoy seeing the school hierarchy squirm a little.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.