• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scotland vs Australia - Murrayfield, 8 Nov 1:15AM AEDT

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
My new 'best' Spring tour 15.

1. Slipper 2. Fainga'a 3. Tupou
4. Arnold 5. Skelton
6. Swinton 8. Valetini 7. Hoops
9. White 10. JOC (James O'Connor) 11. Daugunu 12.Paisami 13. Ikitau 14. Petaia 15. Kellaway
16. Latu 17. Bell 18. Ala'alatoa 19. Rodda 20. Samu 21. Mcdermott 22. Lolesio 23. Beale

Kinda tough actually

I feel if you start Rodda & Arnold then you need leota not swinton.
Kellaway did his best work on the wing so maybe him there and Beale 15 with Daugunu or Petaia on bench

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
My new 'best' Spring tour 15.

1. Slipper 2. Fainga'a 3. Tupou
4. Arnold 5. Skelton
6. Swinton 8. Valetini 7. Hoops
9. White 10. JOC (James O'Connor) 11. Daugunu 12.Paisami 13. Ikitau 14. Petaia 15. Kellaway
16. Latu 17. Bell 18. Ala'alatoa 19. Rodda 20. Samu 21. Mcdermott 22. Lolesio 23. Beale

Kinda tough actually

I feel if you start Rodda & Arnold then you need leota not swinton.
Kellaway did his best work on the wing so maybe him there and Beale 15 with Daugunu or Petaia on bench
How come?

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
How come?
Go forward v lineout as their point of difference over each other.

Rennie picked Leota over swinton because he wanted the go forward. But if Skelton starts then you need the lineout more then the go forward for your no.6

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Pretty easy team to pick I suspect

1 Slipper
2 FF (Folau Fainga'a)
3 Tupou
4 Rodda
5 Philip
6 Swinton
7 Hooper (c)
8 Valetini
9 White
10 JOC (James O'Connor)
11 Petaia
12 Paisami
13 Ikitau
14 Wright
15 Kellaway

16 Latu
17 Bell
18 AAA
19 Arnold
20 Samu
21 Mcdermott
22 Lolesio
23 Daugunu/ Pearse

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'll say I dont expect Beale to get a gig Fullback will be covered by Petaia or JOC (James O'Connor) if Kellaway gets injured.

I also expect we will win, maybe not easily but by a comfortable margin

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I don’t believe any of the European based players will be picked for Scotland. so no Latu or Arnold
I dunno I don't think they have the time to fuck around with them.. they knew they were joining gave them bunch of home work, so will get them off the bench first game and starting second..

Could be wrong but that's my thoughts..

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I’m a bit nervous about this. I know Kerevi & Cooper were ring ins but I think the loss of Koroibete was papered over by Japan's weak defence and we haven't realised how much we'll miss him.

Would love to see Daugunu back in the 23, he's been looking fit at training.