• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sevens 2021/22 (World Series, Oceania, Comm Games & R7WC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
7Plus app is a bit shit.

clicked on the 7s Rugby icon and it takes me to the news, have to go back and pick the 7Two channel. Seems they mixed their feeds up

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Where you watching? All I’m getting is triathlon and swimming
Edit: figured out the app.

Last edited:

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Where you watching? All I’m getting is triathlon and swimming

i'm on my phone, my 7+ app on my tv is just reverting to the main 7 channel & at half time of the boys game they went across to the swimming on 7mate. Its been a balls up for rugby fans

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Thanks, by the time I figured it out I got to see NZ v SL. Wasn’t much of a spectacle

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
NZ 19-17 Samoa after trailing 0-17.

Sad to see Portia limping off v Canada, it's being called a sprain so hopefully she's OK for the SF & that going well Gold Medal match v Aus.

Marce

Jim Lenehan (48)
I pretty like the Jamaican jersey

So you release your best inside centre to draw against Uganda lol

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Disappointing result. But It’s been said before, no Kerevi in 7s equals no Kerevi in 15s. You can whinge about world rankings all you like, but If Kerevi says I want to play 7s and the ARU says no you’re not. His response is I’ll sign an exclusive contract in Japan/Europe.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
just watched the girls scotland game, Maddy Levi just keeps getting better! she is so good above her head which I know in afl is common but in 7's its like shes playing against underage kids

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Disappointing result. But It’s been said before, no Kerevi in 7s equals no Kerevi in 15s. You can whinge about world rankings all you like, but If Kerevi says I want to play 7s and the ARU says no you’re not. His response is I’ll sign an exclusive contract in Japan/Europe.
Exactly, really sick of the whinging about Kerevi been ‘released’ to play 7s, it’s his decision and RA don’t have him on a contract so even if they wanted to they can’t say no...

He is representing Australia still and doing it for free as well.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
just watched the girls scotland game, Maddy Levi just keeps getting better! she is so good above her head which I know in afl is common but in 7's its like shes playing against underage kids
She’s a superstar in the making. Will be a massive target for any code

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
She’s a superstar in the making. Will be a massive target for any code

As much as AFLW is a Juggernaut in this country, you don't get to travel around the world represent your country, go to the Olympics + comm games & world cup.

Plus she had the chance to be the face of rugby for women in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.