• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharks v. Tahs - 2011R15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Highlanders just lost to the Force. Great incentive because if we win tonight I think we make the finals.

R

RuckinGoodStats

Goal kickers Sharks Lambie 79% (46 from 58) Waratahs: Beale 71% (39/55)

Ref stats:Kaplan forced to award, per game average 17.3 pens (13 pens at ruck) 4.6 scrum resets & 4.3 scrum infringes

Ref stats:Kaplan 16 (1=most/highest) from 16 refs to award pens, 14th in ruck resets, average for rest

Sharks on average (#super15 rank 1=most/highest) per game: 8.9 pens (13=); 5.2 pens at ruck (11=); 12.3 hand errs (1); 13.5 miss tackles (6)

Waratahs on average (#super15 rank 1=most/highest) per game: 8.9 pens (13=); 4.8 pens at ruck (14); 9.7 hand errs (7); 11 miss tackles (14)

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
I know it's a bit wink wink nudge nudge but all my usual sources are coming up blank so if anyone knows a 'venue' at which to view the (rest of) the game I'd be obliged if you could message me...

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Cross injured an uncalled off the ball incident. Sharks player (missed the number) took him out needlessly in the line.

Waratahs not looking good. Sharks all over them in attack.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Waratahs will be very happy to go to the sheds just 2 points down. Sharks were the better team, but the Waratahs held in there and may just have weathered the storm. Need to stop the sloppy errors and poor penalties if they want to win.

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
Waratahs will be very happy to go to the sheds just 2 points down. Sharks were the better team, but the Waratahs held in there and may just have weathered the storm. Need to stop the sloppy errors and poor penalties if they want to win.

Agree wholeheartedly based on what I've seen. Good work to be within 2 after the barrage of quality possession the Shorks had for periods in the Tahs' half. Hope they show the Cross incident...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I told you. Kicking will lose us the game.

That try to Lambie was all Hangers fault. WTF, it was worse than a Quade attempt. Barnes would've chopped him down :(

Richo

John Thornett (49)
The Cross incident was bad, but no ill intent. The Shorks player just threw out an arm to impede his progress and Cross came down very badly. Should have been a penalty but probably nothing more.

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
Ah well Mr Cross has never been the most coordinated of fellows...but a pity as slowly he's been improving.

Agree with qwerty on Hangers v BB on that try but remember BB is one of the best defensive backs in Aus. He did help create our try too, so...

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
Ooh that could seriously kill a guy. Shorks 7 reverse body slamming chariots with a headlock then continuing on with it. Yellow.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Faaaaaark. JP Pietersen with a length of the field try after Beale flicks out an ill-advised ball. That's with a man down, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.