• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ole Two Blue

Yes they have Campo has been with us all through preseason and toured to Perth were all the boys caught up with Salesi and Rory Sidey.
A few old heads coming back, always good for any club.

Good to see he's heading back to Concord. Wests have had a very strong roster in recent years, and for whatever reason, didnt play a great deal of semis' footy. A few people have made comment previously and I dont intend to stir a pot. Just good to see Campo heading back home. Hope Wests do well...........though not too well in round 8....

T

Tahboy

Does anyone know the Norths team list that is playing rebel rising on Sunday ?

sudrugby

Watty Friend (18)
Maybe Lee Grant can help me with this one.
Who knows these guys that are on trial with Carcassonne in France?
Tito Mua, Todd Pearce, Jai Ayoub, Cameron Dymock and Jordan Meredith

K

Keithy

I have known Tito and Todd for more than a decade. I know Lui Siale is at Carcassonne and he played Colts(U20) with these 2 players.
Tito Mua is an outside back with a fijian heritage. Tito is an honest club footballer but not a big winger like other fijians.
Todd Pearce is a front rower who can play prop and hooker. Again Todd is willing at club level.
Jai Ayoub is a flyhalf currently under investion for match fixing in rugby league.

young gun

Fred Wood (13)
Maybe Lee Grant can help me with this one.
Who knows these guys that are on trial with Carcassonne in France?
Tito Mua, Todd Pearce, Jai Ayoub, Cameron Dymock and Jordan Meredith

Jordan Meredith??? Is he about 19 - if so, yes I know a bit about him. A mad keen rugby league (fanatic) who played rugby as well - but his heart was clearly in league. His father is / was a talent identifer for one of the big league teams here in Sydney (Manly) If it's him, he's a good player - usually around the inside centre position, number 12, a very very good goal kicker. Over the years he had been in the various age rep teams (both league and union) but hasn't, to my knowledge played any senior level rugby.

I'm surprised he's not playing Toyota cup, under 20's, for Manly (league) - then, maybe it's someone else! Either way, good luck to him.

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
Anyone know the results of yesterday's trials.

Warringah played Queanbeyan
Uni played Tuggeranong Vikings
Easts played Gordon
Randwick played Norths
Parra played Central West

FTS

Billy Sheehan (19)
Warringah defeated Queanbeyan by apparently 1 try.
Tuggeranong Vikings beat Sydney Uni 21-0 (and 19-12 in 2nd grade).

Bullfrog

Stan Wickham (3)
One or two of the Parra forwards may have fitted that description, but others were big, mobile and strong units. No 8 was difficult to handle.

BrumbiesPolynesian

Fred Wood (13)
Can anyone confirm what has happened to Seilala Lam, Waqa Vulawalu and Henry Seavula, rumors are they are heading to NZ to play their club rugby with the aim of cracking into an ITM Squad...is this the case??

In the know I think.

Peter Burge (5)
Can anyone confirm what has happened to Seilala Lam, Waqa Vulawalu and Henry Seavula, rumors are they are heading to NZ to play their club rugby with the aim of cracking into an ITM Squad...is this the case??
Henry toured Perth with West Harbour and was at training last week.
Have not heard anything about going to NZ. That is not to say it is not happening though but not yet anyway.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Randwick vs Norths trials were played last night due to rain over the weekend.
Randwick got the better of the red & black in 4's (wicks by 80 something), 3's (comfortable win) and 2's (very tight & physical game, some huge hits) but in 1's it was pretty even at the end, with Norths scoring 2 late tries.
Not sure how many of the norths guys backed up from the game vs rebels rising over the weekend though.....

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)

Lala Lam played for wicks 2s and 1s last night and played 1s & 2's for randwick vs Gordon on the 10th.
He said he was trying to get a contract 'somewhere'

Slash

Bill Watson (15)
any word on yesterdays trials?

Manly played Eastwood
Parra played Uni
Easts played Wests
Warringah played Norths
Souths played Randwick

Status
Not open for further replies.