• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

South Africa v Wales match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

potjiekos

Relief!! ....A win non the less....... Well done Wales, worthy opponents!! Spirited performance in wet conditions.....

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Well done , SA, I guess. Escaped somehow from a game Wales ought to have won by 10 I reckon. I'd die of heart disease supporting Wales. How did they not win that? Kicked away a lot of good ball in good field position. Love to see another angle of that penalty kick. Touchie probably had the best position, so maybe shouldn't be too harsh. If Matfield and JdV gone, added to Bakkies, and factoring in that Smit has to play most of each game, the Bokke have some issues.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
There is a trend emerging here that teams aren't kicking the penalties needed to win. MAybe it the ball, maybe its the weather but it aint happening. Everyone will be trying to work out whats going on with the kicking but there maybe some tactic adjustments in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.