• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Summer cricket 2022/23

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Yeh this is stressful

It's like watching a Wallabies test. If the game goes past lunch I won't have any fingernails left.
For some reason this is more stressful. I think it's the repetition of each precise delivery. Also the absolutely fantastic parochial crowd adds to it.

My firm is merging with another and we have our first meet and greet in 30 minutes. Very important yadayada, doubt I'll be very social.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
For some reason this is more stressful. I think it's the repetition of each precise delivery. Also the absolutely fantastic parochial crowd adds to it.

My firm is merging with another and we have our first meet and greet in 30 minutes. Very important yadayada, doubt I'll be very social.
Sounds awful.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Wow easy in the end. Pretty outstanding performance in the end there. Lyon MotM for me. HM go to Khawaja and Head.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I wouldn't mind head backing himself tbh. He seems very jumpy when he tries to temper himself and is waiting to get out. Selectors haven't helped this...

I'd love to see Head with 45 from 65 balls and Khawaja a 31 from 100 balls. I know unrealistic to think we won't lose a wicket or 9

I'm guessing you'll settle for 49* from 53 & 28* from 58, respectively? So good to see India come undone on a pitch they clearly doctored to suit Ashwin & Jadeja. Forgot to factor in Lyon, but.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Guessing the wicket for the next test will be a road with a draw the likely result

They've retained the trophy anyway as the previous winner.

Rumour has it they are wanting to produce a bit more of a seem friendly pitch to prepare for the WTC Final. Although now that they lost this test they are some chance to miss out on being in it.

On that basis they might produce another pitch they think they can win on. The reality for them should be to produce a better quality pitch and have the confidence that they are a better side than us particularly in their home conditions.