• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sunwolves v Rebels - R4 - Super Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Different than above post. Just keeping the wolves on there toes. Would not rest against Horie, his a good hooker and the risk is to high.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Different than above post. Just keeping the wolves on there toes. Would not rest against Horie, his a good hooker and the risk is to high.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Against Horie, I'd agree. But, at some stage we're gonna need to do some rotation.

199madmave

Ward Prentice (10)
Greg Martin told the Rugby 360 viewers last night that Rebels V Sunwolves are playing in the early hours of Sunday morning. They are playing at 1.15pm Saturday (3.15pm local time) Surely the host of the program could at least get that right. Last week he said we were playing the Sharks in South Africa. The guy is a absolute dim wit.

HighPlainsDrifter

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Greg Martin told the Rugby 360 viewers last night that Rebels V Sunwolves are playing in the early hours of Sunday morning. They are playing at 1.15pm Saturday (3.15pm local time) Surely the host of the program could at least get that right. Last week he said we were playing the Sharks in South Africa. The guy is a absolute dim wit.

I don't think "dim" quite does it for me .......

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

You're assuming he writes what appears on the autocue.............

Those coupla errors aside I've gotta say he's much better on R360 than any of his comm work I've ever heard. Can't believe I just wrote that, hope my screen-tapping finger doesn't fall off :)

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
It's been raining in Tokyo all morning, a wet track might suit us more than them.

The rain might keep the crowd down a bit, not much of the seating is under cover.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
It's been raining in Tokyo all morning, a wet track might suit us more than them.

The rain might keep the crowd down a bit, not much of the seating is under cover.
It would be a shame if rain kept the crowds away, but having seen how open the stadium is, I can understand why.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
How bad is the offciating in this game. Missed knock ons, forward passes and a penalty for who knows what the F for. Rebels just need to hold on to the ball and keep it tight. trying too hard to play dry weather football. am hoping the wind and the better quality bench can bring this home.

Status
Not open for further replies.