• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Fantasy 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Am having my first shot at this and have noticed some strange anomalies: Kurtley Beale in the inside backs, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) in the outside backs etc. Does this mean that the choices have not been updated since round 1 last year???

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
They can't be expected to keep up with the thinking's of various coaches. It can work in your favor.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hint; some hookers are listed as props - use them!

Also, some flankers *cough* Francois Louw *cough* are locks.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Just finished my first team, thanks to whoever posted a link to newb's blod explaining the whole thing as it gives you a much better idea of what your looking for.

Couldn't resist taking Laurie Weeks for 75k

T

TOCC

the Reds still have Blair Connor in the squad, i wouldnt be surprised to see the value of the players move in coming weeks..

Luke Rooney, Jarryd Saffy and Laurie Weeks for 75k are bargains

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
the Reds still have Blair Connor in the squad, i wouldnt be surprised to see the value of the players move in coming weeks..

Luke Rooney, Jarryd Saffy and Laurie Weeks for 75k are bargains

Nasi Manu, Lachlan Mitchell and JP du Plessis all for 75k as well.

I'll chance a guess that all will start and if your looking for cheap reserves to balance the books I'd pick them (and I have).

I've also picked up WP Nel, a handy reserve prop at 125k.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Bees Roux is listed. Controversial....

As are Chiliboy and that winger that got the drug charges, surely there is some kind of a ban?

Also, as per usual Francois Hougaard is an Outside Back and interestingly SBW and Fruen are listed as Outside Backs too (yes, both of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.