• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby final Crusaders @ Blues

Who are you supporting?

• the table topping Blues

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • THE 16-1 BLUES

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • anyone but the Crusaders

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • hi I'm Waiopehu Oldboy!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • the professional rugby union footballing franchise from Auckland

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • can they both lose? (but the Cantabs more so)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • GO THE BLUES!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I hope Ben O'Keef isn't reffing

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
tobias-funke-david-cross.gif

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
This is as good of a shot as the Blues are going to get.

There's no shame in losing to Razor's Crusaders as they have never lost a playoff game with him as coach but you get a home final you have to make it count.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
There's no shame in losing to Razor's Crusaders as they have never lost a playoff game with him as coach
Yeah I'm weirdly nonplussed about it. Bleus have come so far from the habitual farcical skidmarked losing of 2004-2019. How the FUCK did they lose so much with players like Mealamu, Woodcock and Kaino in the team for years and years on end? ffs.

Was more nervous before the Landers 1/8 final tbh, to lose that one wouldve been a cataclysmic Charlie Browning of the Lucy football

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well interesting to see, on Silver Fern they saying only tickets now available are isolated single ones, so looking like very close to sell out, and as weather forecast not overly flash that is bloody good.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Eden Park: sold out.

200w.gif

Blues players seen here entering The
Preliminary Shuttle Of 1,000 Destinies.
Some carrying their supplementary
jailbreak oxygen in case of extended
boom chacka lacka action.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Foster told a journo today that Papali'i is "a chance" of playing.
Did you see him with Blues squad when Perofeta was named in ABs, seemed a little tender in way he moved, but more looked like he was carrying one arm in a funny way. Might just of been something from Gym work etc.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Got me beat how it all works, I understand the technical ycs taken out, but mightily surpised that 2 foul play incidents ,though different offences are treated as not following a theme. To be honest I didn't even know that was a thing, but have never really studied how the whole thing works.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Now im even less interested in the result. These decisions are making a mockery of the game.
No wonder the casual sports fan is asking questions about our game.
Mate have you ever worked out how any sports do it, I think I read that league just fines them or something if it SOO, didn't follow it up, but I genuinely don't know any sport that supporters think they got it right.

Tahtrajic

Ted Fahey (11)
Mate have you ever worked out how any sports do it, I think I read that league just fines them or something if it SOO, didn't follow it up, but I genuinely don't know any sport that supporters think they got it right.
I think it’s fine and some sort of points system that adds up and when it get to a level they get suspended or something I can’t say I don’t really follow the League.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Those SOO rules are new. Otherwise for most foul play they go on report which is reviewed post match and suspensions/fines are issued accordingly.

Players can be sinbinned but its rare.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think it’s fine and some sort of points system that adds up and when it get to a level they get suspended or something I can’t say I don’t really follow the League.
No me neither mate, I not sure where I read it, think it came from a mate in Oz saying how crazy it was.
But I confused somewhat how they work where Matera didn't get suspension, and to be honest I not sure it wort tying myself in knots over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.