• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd 6 Stormers vs Reds Sun 25th 2.15 AEDST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Geez Tupou wants to start wrapping his arms!! He’s dodged two yellows the was they’ve been reffing them this season.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
But that 2nd one by Thor will be cited definitely. That should have been a minimum yellow card, he needs to learn to wrap his arms.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Huge hits from the Reds coming in. Seems to be mini Brad Thorns across the park. But the game seems very tense and lots of argy-bargy between both teams, I imagine some shirt-fronting to come (and some YCs).

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
That was a soft try. We aren’t controlling the ball well enough and giving up possession far too easily. We will only be a chance tonight if we starve them of ball.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
That was a soft try. We aren’t controlling the ball well enough and giving up possession far too easily. We will only be a chance tonight if we starve them of ball.

Mhm feels like they've been reading their own press and think they're better than they are. Needs to go back to what has got them here, strong clever defence.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Just a question, how hard is it to kick the ball out?

The Stormers want to play ball in hand, they want to play quickly, don't let them do that. Put the fucking ball out!

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
The ref is happy to call early engage on the opposite side from him, but when the Stormers go straight down in front of him he re-sets...

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Need to start scoring points soon or we’re done. We won’t be able to chase much of a lead I don’t think.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
54 tackles and 10 missed is a worrying stat.

See what happens when we play with the ball in their half! Great try Reds

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The line speed from the Stormers has been excellent but geez I think the offside line could be watched a bit closer. They are getting off their line a bit too quick sometimes.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Not a convincing half at all by the Reds. That final try was much needed but a very long way to come back from this. I have a bad feeling this could be a blow out with our fatigue setting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.