• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 7: Rebels v Reds

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
For people wondering how Wright will come back into the side, pretty straight forward. ASY (Angus Scott-Young) will be goooooneeee. Made 5 errors in the first half alone.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What an opening half from the Reds. Must be disappointed to let the Rebels back in the game. I've been vaunting the Rebels rugby IQ but I have to take back some of the praise after that half, Reds had their number.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
It was ugly early for the Rebels. Happy that we were able to fight back. Frank Lomani, who's selection on wing I questioned, involved in both tries.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Two intercepts won’t make Wessels a happy man. Also Campbell got chased down by Wells, impressive.

Reactions: dru

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Wouldn’t want to see the Rebels penalty count. Given away an absurd amount.

Edit: apparently only 7. Feels so much worse.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Happy that Campbell scored almost, Gibbon would’ve been gone. But correct me looked like Reds went down first?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Nicely worked try from the Rebels, too little too late. Wells would’ve been one of the few better than his opposition.