• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby touch rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Comming down for Reds home games. I would love to have a run with the Brisbane crew if it is on.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Aaaaaaand bump.

So are we going to do this thing or what?

The McKenzie Cup should be a goer, play it on the Sunday after the game. Are the Tahs going to provide the GaGReds with a warm-up?

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I can make for, but alas will not be able to play. Happy to supply FA function.

Will also be in Sydney for the Reds Tahs season opener.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
sorry fellas ive been outa the country and not had the chance to keep updated with these games>
was there going to be a repeat of last years KB (Kurtley Beale) memorial trophy game @ sydney 21st april?

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'm out for the KB (Kurtley Beale) memorial this year. I'm sure the GAGRTahs will miss my blistering pace on the wing.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Well bumped Stu.

Here it is: Rebel Army @ Sydney (Sat 21 April)

Just put your name down, and it will happen.

elementfreak

Trevor Allan (34)
We'll arrive on time too.

Need to organize a standard set of rules eg. dummy or no dummy, drop kicks for restarts? ref or no ref (or who supplies).
Play AusTouch rules.

Gav if you decide refs are the way to go I can do the Melbourne games most likely, depending on my own appointments that day.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Play AusTouch rules.

Gav if you decide refs are the way to go I can do the Melbourne games most likely, depending on my own appointments that day.
I'm happy to ref the Sydney game, provided the Rebels have enough numbers without me and that both teams are OK with the fact that I will be blatantly biased.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Depending on time, I could play. Probably around 3 pm better for me, for a few reasons. Scarfy and I, although reuniting a killer combo from 30+ years ago, might struggle with only 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.