• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby touch rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
10 days to go ... this thing's deader than disco.

That's the problem with traditions. It takes ages to get one going and just a day to stuff them up.

Weak effort Gagrtahs.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
10 days to go ... this thing's deader than disco.

That's the problem with traditions. It takes ages to get one going and just a day to stuff them up.

Weak effort Gagrtahs.
I'm with you, kemosabe. Can we hold the line?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Sadly gents I won't be able to make it either. It's my footy club's first home Saturday and I will be needed to help out all day.

Happy to provide coaching advice via Skype (ala Bram van Straaten) if the fixture does get off the ground...

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm there depending where I'm playing beforehand and how long it takes me to get to the area - three's a crowd?

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
im keen hope we can get enough numbers> im sure i could pull a couple to play for tahs if need be

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I am away this weekend so missing this game unfortunately (going somewhere without power so I won't be able to watch it until I get home on Monday).

Based on the weather this week, I think you'd be better off rescheduling your touch football game to an indoor sport... like drinking.

A

AlexH

I will be keen for the Reds v Waratahs touch game in week eighteen. I'm generally not much of a touch player because the only thing I bring to the table in the contact version of the game is defense. I will try to make up for my poor passing and average running games with a sneaky sack whack on one of our unsuspecting Waratahs opponents -- that counts as a touch, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.