• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Subbies 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd man in

Frank Nicholson (4)
Does anyone know why Stockdale Cup (div 2 2nd grade) is showing hills and lindfield with only 5 games played?? Loos like the rest of the clubs grades played but not 2s??

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Heavyd

Nev Cottrell (35)
Interesting results!

Balmain thumping Colleagues
Brothers drawing with Redfield
Newport drawing with Iggies

Looks like Brothers have enticed some former players back from Gordon

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Good day at Gwilliam. Mac Uni started a bit too well for both our teams but we had a chance to win both at the end.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Interesting results!

Balmain thumping Colleagues
Brothers drawing with Redfield
Newport drawing with Iggies

Looks like Brothers have enticed some former players back from Gordon

They will be an interesting prospect in the second round.

Interesting to see Jared Barry playing for Balmain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SackRobbie

Chris McKivat (8)
Team A needs to have 2 more players than Team B in the rep team to postpone the match.

Balmain had 3, Colleagues had 4 = differential of 1. Therefor it was not possible for either team to postpone the game.

Johnny Drama

Sydney Middleton (9)
How the hell does Balmain have 3 players in NSW and Colleagues 4? Not to mention all Div 2 players. I bet the All Blacks don't have many Auckland Blues players running out against the Lions.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Tell me more about jared barry prodigy?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I know very little. I has thought he retired from playing rugby with Eastwood last year, so was an interesting name to see on the Balmain team sheet. ''Tis all. No rumour, no innuendo.

SackRobbie

Chris McKivat (8)
I know very little. I has thought he retired from playing rugby with Eastwood last year, so was an interesting name to see on the Balmain team sheet. ''Tis all. No rumour, no innuendo.

Do you know if J Barry is Jared Barry? I'm not so sure you can tell from FuseSport.

Eg. The legendary Mosman & Rep hooker Danny Farrell was thought retired until he turned up on St Pats Kentwell team sheet as #2. D Farrell. I've since discovered he is a different D Farrell.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Do you know if J Barry is Jared Barry? I'm not so sure you can tell from FuseSport.

Eg. The legendary Mosman & Rep hooker Danny Farrell was thought retired until he turned up on St Pats Kentwell team sheet as #2. D Farrell. I've since discovered he is a different D Farrell.

On the app, when you go to the score sheet it lists full names. Yes, he scored.

laura.ainslie

Peter Burge (5)
Didn't have a ref show up yesterday and Tim Richards wasn't answering his phone.

So the opposition coach decided he'd ref(hats off to him to be fair, we have no game otherwise)

With all due respect to him he had a shocker.

Completely agree that it wasn't okay that the Subbies ref was a no show but our coach stepped up in a difficult situation and was told by a few of your guys that he was she best ref all season. He did the best he could in a tough situation, when there was no other option.

Ozzie Bob

Charlie Fox (21)
I can pretty much confirm that it is Jarred Barry the former Eastwood and Gordon 2nd rower playing for Balmain. He's a family friend and a Barker Old boy and I tried to get him to have a run for Bobs but he lives locally to Balmain and said if he played on it would be Balmain

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Well, that is pretty bloody handy to have I suppose.

In the meantime, anyone know ex-Wallabies living near Rouse Hill? Folau lives here but I don't think I'm allowed to use him on spare weekends :)

OJLovedNicole

Stan Wickham (3)
Seems to be problems at Chatswood as they were battered 100-0. I know they have injuries but they still have one of the best front rows in subbies. I smell that something is up.

Interesting to see Rouse Hill also came from 30 points down to almost upset Macquarie Uni.

And I can't even begin to understand what happened yesterday in Division 3.

OJLovedNicole

Stan Wickham (3)
Well, that is pretty bloody handy to have I suppose.

In the meantime, anyone know ex-Wallabies living near Rouse Hill? Folau lives here but I don't think I'm allowed to use him on spare weekends :)

Renegades went close yesterday. You must be happy with the progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.