• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The All-Airport XV.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Believe it's popped up in match threads, but surely Monty Ioane would be a strong candidate? Admittedly I've not watched anywhere near every Rebels match, but he looks like he's served a stint in a Russia's rowdiest Siberian prison, and would viscerally murder you with naught but a toothpick and his bare hands for looking at him funny. Meanwhile have never seen him really do anything for the Rebels...

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Believe it's popped up in match threads, but surely Monty Ioane would be a strong candidate? Admittedly I've not watched anywhere near every Rebels match, but he looks like he's served a stint in a Russia's rowdiest Siberian prison, and would viscerally murder you with naught but a toothpick and his bare hands for looking at him funny. Meanwhile have never seen him really do anything for the Rebels...
His form for Italy is so much better than the Rebels. He's often selected as one of the 6N form wingers... Come on you muppet do something cool, your uncle is king Digby.

This thread reminds me of a photo I saw yesterday that deserves to be put in the Airport XV's brother team...

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Due to his performance in a rugby football match today for Italy versus Japan, the following individual has been **REMOVED** from all Airport XV consideration: Montgomery Ioane.