• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The All-Airport XV.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I said in an earlier post that hooker is the hardest position to fill In this team as you can’t reach a high level in rugby in that position without having a go. Both of the above players can/could play. Height and having to bulk up for scrummaging meant they were going to lose a level of mobility and skill. I think Roches coach at school may’ve considered moving him to 7, but it’s a brave man to play the incumbent Australian schoolboys hooker out of position.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Jamie Mcintosh (prop).

Max Lahiff.

tumblr_poe30dZwcA1qkc9jco2_1280.png

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Quinn Tupaea. This guy is a special kind of nonsense.

Fits the All Airport XV criteria perfectly in that he looks the part but holy shit does not play the part.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Still not convinced, at all, by Tupaua. Or Havili. Still seem like 3rd rate leftovers if you ask me.

Some dissension over Freier therefore OUT

1 Al Baxter: (still not convinced his early rep for crap scrumming didnt just follow him around thus allowing lazy refs an easy out)
3 Rodzilla
4 Isaac Ross
5 Mark Chisholm
6 Sione Luaaki
7 Sebastian Chabal
8 Pierre Spies (C)
9 Matt Henjack
10 Luke McAlister
11 Mitch "John" Inman
12 Sam Burgess (OMG this guy was totally shit at rugby)
13 Tom English
14 Timana Tahu
15 Ayumu Goromaru

bench

16 Paddy Ryan
17 Liam Coltman
18 Mark Cooksley
19 Vaea Ffsffita
20 David Lyons
21 Luke Burgess
22 Volavola
23 SONNY BILL WILLIAMS

WTG: Pat Tuipulotu, Max Lahiff, Caderyn Neville, Tom Carter, Vidal Sassoon Ramm, Dauguna, Daniel Halangahu, Lopeti Timani, Eto Nabuli, Wynand Olivier, Raymond Rhule, Sam Norton Knight, CFS (?), Ainsley, Butch James, Alex Cuthbert, Ryan McGoldrick, Quinn Tupeaua, David Havili, Garick Fay, Frank Halai, Sitaleki Timani, Yamanaka

Coach: John Kirwan.
Airport admin: Aaron Smith.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Jeez, hooker is hard to fill. They’re usually tough buggers who have to have a dig to be a pro, but generally hard on the eye. Like there aren’t many pretty boy hookers. What about the Faaingaa brother with the dreads?

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Bit left field, Phil Kearns; RWC winner as a hooker, but his output in the commentary booth has “dented” his legacy a bit.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Jeremy Paul for the win at Hooker !!
Too effective, sorry.

1 Al Baxter
2 Alan I mean James Parsons
3 Rodzilla
4 Isaac Ross
5 Mark Chisholm
6 Sione Luaaki
7 Sebastian Chabal
8 Pierre Spies (C)
9 Matt Henjack
10 Luke McAlister
11 Mitch Inman
12 Sam Burgess
13 Tom English
14 Timana Tahu
15 Ayumu Goromaru

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Quinn Tupaea. This guy is a special kind of nonsense.

Fits the All Airport XV criteria perfectly in that he looks the part but holy shit does not play the part.
Removing this player from All Airport XV considerations.

He has become highly effective, especially around the rucks.