• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

The best XV of players from any school

Marce

Peter Sullivan (51)
I used to play soccer on Waverley Oval when I lived in Bondi. It's a Chooks zone. Isn't it?

Attachments

• 20220501_145335.jpg
    20220501_145335.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,788

TheLopsidedLurker

Stan Wickham (3)
Is Andrew De Jager's 2022 season solidifying his position into one of Padua's best? 5 tries in 2 games as a Prop. Not only that but got 2 cheeky try assists after a couple line breaks. His 2022 season so far ranks him high upon Padua's greats, with the Creighton brothers.

propsarespeedy

Ted Thorn (20)
The Scots College, Bellevue Hill
Andrew Kellaway at full back or wing and jack maddocks at replacement full back, Will Harris nearly in there. Toby Rudolf, Angus Crighton and Billy smith would all probably fit in around this squad as some of the best players to play for scots, but they went to league, does that still count? Crighton especially dominated schoolboy footy. Jeremy williams might fit into this team in the future as well.

Last edited:

doinder7

Bob McCowan (2)
King's Team of the Decade 2010-2020

1. Harry Chapman (2015)
2. Ciaran Loh (2017)
3. Guy Millar (2010)
4. Nick Brown (2016)
5. Charlie Cale (2018)
6. Boyd Killingworth (2010)
7. Tom Connor (2010)
8. Jack McCalman (2013)
9. Teddy Wilson (2020)
10. Ed Wylie (2010)
11. Harry Jones (2012)
12. William Penisini (2020)
13. Lalakai Foketi (2012)
14. Joseph Sua'ali'i (2019)
15. Johnny Connolly (2019)

jaydub

Frank Row (1)
Brisbane Boys College

Threw in a couple of schoolboy stars. Couldn't think of a hooker so added in another lock...

15 Roger Gould
14 Garth Jones
13 Len Ikitau / Tom Banks
12 Jack Howarth / Lukas Ripley
11 Dane Gagai
10 Carter Gordon
9 Will Genia
8 John Roe
7 Angus Cottrell
6 Zac Hough
5 Darcy Swain
4 James Horwill
3 Rhys Van Nek
2 Stuart Gregory
1 Bruce Brown

Jobe Kelm

Banned
As a proud CAS follower its hard to leave out the Aloys prince Bernard Foley of any all time squad. In his final game at the college he narrowly edged the BnG over the line against Knox scoring 33/33 points that day.

Although Aloys looks to have fallen behind in recent times I will forever back the college as the most prestigious rugby school in the country.

Steve Jones

Stan Wickham (3)
As a proud CAS follower its hard to leave out the Aloys prince Bernard Foley of any all time squad. In his final game at the college he narrowly edged the BnG over the line against Knox scoring 33/33 points that day.

Although Aloys looks to have fallen behind in recent times I will forever back the college as the most prestigious rugby school in the country.
How is it most prestigious rugby school In nation , wtf ? It did produce Micheal from big brother though back in the day lol

Steve Jones

Stan Wickham (3)
Waverley college wallaby's- wally meagher, peter jones, dave brown, murray tate, michael cleary, matt burke, owen finegan, adam frier, stephen hoiles, cyril towers, john potts, tony moore, bob fordham, brad burke, tim kava, troy jacques, morgan turinui, ryan cross, patrick phibbs, luke ricketson-league
Was Ricko in Waverley 1st 15?