• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Code: Life with the Waratahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Just wondering if anyone recorded this, have searched for it online but couldn't find any vids apart from the trailer.

Was looking forward to seeing it but I had an exam when it was being broadcast so I missed it

F

Foxy

The Code didn't make the top 100 shows on Foxtel last week, if anyone cares.

The Rugby Club came in 70th with 24,000 viewers.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would love for this to be done every year, but on a different team every year. And for it to have a little more depth, too.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Is it on the same time this week? I looked on the planner but couldn't see it.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
8 part documentary? luke burgess in his aviators, talking about his massive "achievements"? oh, how i cant wait to read Kurtley Beale's autobiography. what a rocking read that will be....

the levels of undue self-absorption of the sydney white boy gps type are stratospheric (not me of course). this translates directly into the Tah culture and ther oft-discussed sense of entitlement. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Even though I think it's a good thing that the tahs are trying things like 'the code' you do have a point, it may just reinforce some negative views ppl already have about the tahs and rugby in NSW.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I do enjoy the focus on the manager, its good to see what goes on behind the scenes. Also was pretty cool seeing what those 3 old codgers do for the team.

inthestands

Sydney Middleton (9)
I was thinking they read the G&GR thread that Lee created but then I checked that was posted in April.

Really enjoyed both episodes, very cool to see the behind the scenes stuff.

That sort of stuff doesn't need to be in chronological order though... only the matches/injuries/etc do...

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Interesting to see that Tom Tombleson is one of the S and C coaches for the Tahs - also a winger at Randwick.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Interesting to see that Tom Tombleson is one of the S and C coaches for the Tahs - also a winger at Randwick.

Played most of last season there lst year as well DPK. Did OK at Shute Level I must say.

Reactions: DPK

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Just watched the first episode, I like the program mainly because it's about rugby and is well filmed.

Kurtley and Burgo made me chuckle a fair bit, Berrick seems to have a fair bit of command over the backs as well. Nice guy as well

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The way they shoot it with the extreme up close shots and no makeup makes it feel like a mocumentary, especially when Webby is speaking.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Played most of last season there lst year as well DPK. Did OK at Shute Level I must say.

Also an english 7s rep.

Interesting to note that in a Uni V Wicks game a Coogee last year, Tom Carter tried to start a fight with Tom Tombleson.

Not the smartest move ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.