• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Mighty Two Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Good value, especially since the Wicks have increased their home game only ticket from $50 to $89 (early bird) or $99 after 31/12.
Even that is good value for a day out at the premier Rugby comp in NSW. It's great to see initiatives like this.

qaz

Allen Oxlade (6)
I still dont see how Parra can offer a ticket for home and away matches.. When 100 people go to the Eastwood game for example, do they flash their Parra membership? And does Eastwood miss out on the 100 x $15 that would be the usual gate entry?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Would issuing a Players Pass to the Season Ticket holders require the upfront payment of all the Big New Taxes that ARU have just introduced for playing the game?:D

Bloody good initiative @BellyTwoBlues. Well done. Hope it improves the numbers of bums on seats at your home, and away games.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
just to post it here
parra-brochure.jpg

B

BellyTwoBlues

I still dont see how Parra can offer a ticket for home and away matches.. When 100 people go to the Eastwood game for example, do they flash their Parra membership? And does Eastwood miss out on the 100 x $15 that would be the usual gate entry?

Perhaps you're not as creative as I am in negotiations qaz.

Never mind how we're doing it folks, and don't worry, our opposition won't miss out on their gate takings either.

We have some exciting membership offers coming early in the New Year too. So stay tuned.

qaz

Allen Oxlade (6)
Perhaps you're not as creative as I am in negotiations qaz.

Never mind how we're doing it folks, and don't worry, our opposition won't miss out on their gate takings either.

We have some exciting membership offers coming early in the New Year too. So stay tuned.
Excellent.. good to hear. Anything that boosts attendance at games is ideal.

Given that the opposition wont miss out on gate takings, you should share your secret - it could come around to benefiting you too. ;)

Blackers13

Syd Malcolm (24)
MTB are looking for a manager for the Third grade team. No previous experience necessary. Duties include team sheet and scoring, distributing and collecting jerseys and assisting the coach with contacting players, collecting fees and ensuring all players are registered.

For more details, contact Michael Bell Michael.bell@twobluesrugby.com.au or 0419 203914

Blackers13

Syd Malcolm (24)
Looking forward to Two Blues V Wicks trial tomorrow. Details of timings at MRSL Park below. All games on main field, free admission, canteen in operation (volunteers needed!).
3rd Colts 10.35
2nd Colts 11.45
1st Colts 1.05
4th Grade 2.35
3rd Grade 3.45
2nd Grade 5.05
1st Grade 6.35 (full time 8pm)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Thanks @2BF.

Just had a look at last years results and draw at Kiama7s. Not as popular as I thought it was for the Shute Shield Clubs.

The sevens circuit is probably less appealing this year with an earlier start to the Shute Shield with the RWC, TRC and NRC and all that to be squeezed in.

Still good to see my favourite club involved, the Jindabyne Bush Pigs.

Blackers13

Syd Malcolm (24)
MTB are playing a trial on Saturday March 7th against the Melbourne Unicorns. An unusual format of mixed grades playing 6X20 minute periods. Kick off is around 3pm with an internal lower grades trial from 12.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.