• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Wallabies Thread

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Yeah, GAGR was on my Adblock whitelist, because I want to support it, but Autoplaying and/or Scrolling ads are just a step too far though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Coleman has been pretty good for the Wallabies with some agression and getting over the advantage line.

He will be seen as the forwards leader (not Hooper for the most obvious reasons) and the All Blacks will target him bigtime.

A real test of the character of the young man coming up. Will he cut the mustard against the best forwards in the world and dominate them.

The answer will forthcoming over the next several weeks.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Do you understand how a site like this helps pay for itself?

Cyclo, I would be happy to pay an annual subscription of (say) $80.

If 50% of our members did likewise, that would gross $1,452,000 annually, ($80 x 18,300). Surely that would help run the site, and possibly fund Christmas drinks?!!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Cyclo, I would be happy to pay an annual subscription of (say) $80.

If 50% of our members did likewise, that would gross $1,452,000 annually, ($80 x 18,300). Surely that would help run the site, and possibly fund Christmas drinks?!!

We did that in the early days, and it was a (relatively) small cohort of us who paid for it. Allowing ads makes it pay for itself. Simple.

Reactions: daz

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
$1,452,000
Sadly, the last we ever saw of Cyclo.

1565.jpg

We here on the Pitcairns shall miss his deranged visage glaring balefully at us in shadowed monochromatic bewilderment.

We here on the Pitcairns shall mourn his instant disappearance from GAGR a whole 3 minutes after he could access the $1,452,000.

Cyclepath. Potential Pitcairns super franchise team doctor.

Cyclopat. Potential member of Pitcairns super franchise Wider Training Group.

Cycle Pat. Let us never forget his name.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Sadly, the last we ever saw of Cyclo.

1565.jpg

We here on the Pitcairns shall miss his deranged visage glaring balefully at us in shadowed monochromatic bewilderment.

We here on the Pitcairns shall mourn his instant disappearance from GAGR a whole minutes after he could access the $1,452,000.

Cyclepath. Potential Pitcairns super franchise team doctor.

Cyclopat. Potential member of Pitcairns super franchise Wider Training Group.

Cycle Pat. Let us never forget his name.

I have a special clause in my contract (Gagger uses Gunston and Gunston Lawyers) which prohibits access to money.
Now, if posters wanted to pay their subs in some sort of barter arrangement.........
(Dismal, I need to talk to http://gunstonshipping.wixsite.com/ship to arrange to transport, some, ahem, "goods")

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Kronfeld made a living tackling anything that came near Mehrtens channel. Became a world class player as a result...

I think there have been very few decent modern test 10 defenders (like Carter and Wilkinson) the rest are all about the same ranging from average to tragic. I would put Foley in the average area