• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC 2022: All Blacks v Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Table-topping Pumas v Table-trailing All Blacks isn't something you see every day...

FaKEWIiVsAEw6Xf.jpeg.jpg

27/08 Christchurch - 7:45 kickoff

3/09 Hamilton - 7:05 kickoff

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Geez a test at handy time for us old buggers , so won't have to set alarm for 2.30am is a bonus to start with. Much as I enjoyed Bok tests it takes a little getting over these broken sleeps these days, especially as I was having to be up at 7 for Wallaby tests!!:confused:

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
With all the coaching drama how fitting that the game is in Christchurch.

It will be interesting to see if the ABs can keep the momentum going from the weekend.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
From the Hurld:

"NZ Rugby has called a press conference for 2.30pm, after the board met today to decide on the future of All Blacks head coach Ian Foster.

"The press conference in Auckland is billed as a "post-board update" for media."

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I was already to say when if Razor took over, time to shut up until after WC, and will say same with Foster. FFS lets just get on with it, like Schmidt being on board a bit more.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I'm confident we'll now have Beauden back at first five, at least one of Laulala, Ta'avao, or Tu'ungafasi starting, another on the bench, and Taylor promoted back to starting as a reward for not being utterly terrible off the bench.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
AB assembling in Cheechee:

Hookers: Dane Coles, Samisoni Taukei'aho, Codie Taylor.

Props: George Bower, Ethan de Groot, Tyrel Lomax (injury replacement), Fletcher Newell (injury replacement), Aidan Ross, Angus Ta'avao.

Locks: Scott Barrett, Josh Dickson (injury replacement), Brodie Retallick, Tupou Vaa'i, Samuel Whitelock.

Loose Forwards: Sam Cane (captain), Shannon Frizell, Akira Ioane, Dalton Papali'i, Ardie Savea, Hoskins Sotutu.

Halfbacks: Finlay Christie, Folau Fakatava, Aaron Smith.

First five–eighths: Beauden Barrett, Richie Mo'unga, Stephen Perofeta.

Midfielders: Braydon Ennor (injury replacement), David Havili, Rieko Ioane, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Quinn Tupaea.

Outside backs: Jordie Barrett, Caleb Clarke, Leicester Fainga'anuku, Will Jordan, Sevu Reece.

In a bit of a head-scratcher, Jack Goodhue played 80 minutes on the weekend but now needs knee surgery - hence Ennor remaining in camp.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I would guess we maybe just seeing the begiinings of the end of Goodhues test career? Not from ability, but bugger me, don't there seem to be some injuries for mid fielders over the years, from all countries.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Interesting that despite being declared fit Ofa & Laulala are staying with their NPC teams esp when Lurch will reportedly be released to play for Hawke's Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.